Honored Contributor

Re: Hallmark Channel & Hallmark Movies & Mysteries News 2018

@VaBelle35 wrote:

There will be 3 new Hailey Dean Mysteries in June with Kellie Martin.

Does anyone see the necessity of Nancy Grace appearing in this series? Maybe that was her bargaining chip; Hallmark could have her scripts if she was allowed a small part. Her acting is atrocious.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@VaBelle35 wrote:

There will be 3 new Hailey Dean Mysteries in June with Kellie Martin.

Does anyone see the necessity of Nancy Grace appearing in this series? Maybe that was her bargaining chip; Hallmark could have her scripts if she was allowed a small part. Her acting is atrocious.

@Tique  I don't like seeing her in them either.  I did enjoy this three series Hailey Dean Mysteries though.  I'm glad they wrapped up Will's killer.  

Spoiler
I thought Chad Lowe might have something to do with it, but kept thinking maybe I was wrong.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

I enjoyed the Hailey Dean Mysteries series, too.

I did suspect the person who it turned out to be a little bit into the movie. 

I am hopeful that this is not the end of the HDM movies. 

And agree Nancy Grace is a horrid actress..pretty much her delivery is the same as IRL.  I do assume it is part of the deal she gets to make an appearance in each show.  Thankfully it is usually a one-liner.

Honored Contributor

@Wsmom wrote:

I enjoyed the Hailey Dean Mysteries series, too.

I did suspect the person who it turned out to be a little bit into the movie. 

I am hopeful that this is not the end of the HDM movies. 

And agree Nancy Grace is a horrid actress..pretty much her delivery is the same as IRL.  I do assume it is part of the deal she gets to make an appearance in each show.  Thankfully it is usually a one-liner.

@Wsmom   Ding. Ding. Ding. You called it. That is exactly her delivery as "the" Nancy Grace. Never did like listening to her.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

Every now and then I'll tune in to one of these.  I have to be in the right frame of mind.  I usually want something that makes me feel good.

Normally I like shows males like.  Shows about war and mysteries where people kill each other (no chainsaws, etc) where you still know who's the good guy.

I'm glad there are still channels like this on.  I think especially these days people need to tune in to these shows.  They remind me of 'the good old days' when things were nicer, kinder and simpler.

Honored Contributor

Here is the schedule for Hallmark Movies & Mysteries for Gold Crown Christmas Week:

http://www.hallmarkmoviesandmysteries.com/gold-crown-christmas-2018-schedule

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

Just saw a spot last night that Hallmark will air Christmas movies for 2 weeks beginning July 13 and Countdown to Christmas begins October 26. 

They keep moving it up earlier and earlier.  Pretty soon it will just be the Hallmark Christmas Channel.  Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Just saw a spot last night that Hallmark will air Christmas movies for 2 weeks beginning July 13 and Countdown to Christmas begins October 26. 

They keep moving it up earlier and earlier.  Pretty soon it will just be the Hallmark Christmas Channel.  Woman LOL

And, for me anyway, the pickings, unfortunately, seem to get less and less watchable... I like that there's a Christmas focus nearer to Christmas, but the quality of the movies is deteriorating... From casting, to story telling to production values, many of the newer productions are just lacking... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

The Summer Nights Preview special last night looks good.

They are really upping the production values this year.  Two movies filmed in Fiji, one on a cruise ship and one on an animal reserve.

Five new movies:

A Summer to Remember - Fiji - Catherine Bell and Cameron Matheson

Love on Safari - South Africa - Lacy Chabert (and some new-to-me guy) Jon Cor

Pearl in Paradise - Fiji - Jill Wagner Kristoffer Polaha

Love at Sea - Cruise Ship - looks  like Norwegian - stars The Penavegas

Season for Love - Autumn Reeser (I can't find any other information, I bet it's still filming).

I follow Catherine Bell on Twitter and she just got back from Fiji not too long ago, and she recently posted she was doing the voiceover stuff in a studio because of the winds there.  So I don't think these things spend a lot of time in post production.  They bang them out pretty quickly.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

@VaBelle35-
Thanks so much for that Christmas movie schedule! I will try to be choosy that way.