Esteemed Contributor

Re: Hallmark Channel & Hallmark Movies & Mysteries News 2018

@J Town Girl wrote:

I enjoy all of the Hallmark Mysteries.     

The Garage Sale Mysteries along with Murder She Baked with Allison Sweeney are probably my two favorites.  

I like the Aurora Teagarden Mysteries and although I seem to be alone I really enjoyed the Flower Shop Mysteries with Brooke Shields.    I also enjoyed the ones with Jewel.  

My least favorite seems to be the Emma Fielding Mysteries.   I just can't get into the Archeological digs.   

I wonder if the Emma Fielding ones would be better with a better lead actress.  She is one of the worst IMO.  Or she just has mannerisms that I get caught up in vs. just being a bad actress.  I'm not sure which.  It's like Jim's wife got a new job.  lol

Honored Contributor

I don't know if this applies to any of you, but my DH and I are missing the Christmas movies!  We really enjoyed a number of them and watched them several times.  One thing we noticed, though, and it was disappointing, is that later airings were cut versions of what we had watched earlier in the season and some key scenes were elimated.  I'm hoping the full length versions will return for a "Christmas in July" sort of thing.  

In the meantime, we need to check out more of the regular programing and movies.

Respected Contributor

@Nicknack wrote:

Thanks for posting this @VaBelle35.  I like the Garage Sale Mysteries but didn't enjoy having one every week for a month last year.  I wish they wouldn't do that again.

I wonder if the two other mystery movies they announced will be continuing.

@NickNack  -  I didn't like a new GSM every week for a month either.  I like the movies, I just wish they'd space them out throughout the year and give us something to look forward to.  I didn't like watching the same character four weeks in a row.

Honored Contributor

I just finished watching the new Emma Fielding movie that was on last night.  I think it was called Past Malice.  I liked it much better than the first one.  I really enjoyed it.  Did anyone else see it?

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

I recorded it but haven't watched it yet.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

Countdown to Valentine's Preview Show is on Sat. 1/27 11pm Eastern.

Hosted by Lori Loughlin

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

Two movies I can watch over and over on Hallmark Mysteries is Along Came a Nanny with Cameron Mathison and Undercover Bridesmaid with Brooke Burnes.

Another movie that I can't follow at all is  My Gal Sunday with Cameron Mathison.  I've tried to watch it 3 times and I can never figure out who is who and what the issue is and who is kidnapped. 

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

From Twitter:

Coming your way for @hallmarkchannel's #CountdowntoValentines, Olivia (@josiebissett ) and Mick (@JackWagnerhpk) return to appear in #WeddingMarch 3: Here Comes the Bride!

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@Wsmom wrote:

@J Town Girl wrote:

I enjoy all of the Hallmark Mysteries.     

The Garage Sale Mysteries along with Murder She Baked with Allison Sweeney are probably my two favorites.  

I like the Aurora Teagarden Mysteries and although I seem to be alone I really enjoyed the Flower Shop Mysteries with Brooke Shields.    I also enjoyed the ones with Jewel.  

My least favorite seems to be the Emma Fielding Mysteries.   I just can't get into the Archeological digs.   

I wonder if the Emma Fielding ones would be better with a better lead actress.  She is one of the worst IMO.  Or she just has mannerisms that I get caught up in vs. just being a bad actress.  I'm not sure which.  It's like Jim's wife got a new job.  lol

I agree. She's tedious. I thought last night's offering had potential but she just seems to be going through the motions. 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

Thanks.  I'm surprised they are getting more air time.  The ratings must have been decent.

And this too might, in part, be Hallmark's response to calls for more 'diversity'...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...