Honored Contributor

Hallmark Channel Christmas Movie Schedule (7/3-11/2015)

[ Edited ]

Who is ready for some Christmas Movies?

http://www.hallmarkchannel.com/christmas-keepsake/movie-schedule

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Trusted Contributor

Re: Hallmark Channel Christmas Movie Schedule (7/3-11/2015)

Love Let it Snow with Candance Cameron. Other than that, I just want to enjoy Summer!
Honored Contributor

Hallmark really over did it with their Christmas movies last year. Rerun after rerun. I was totally sick of them.
“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

@Alsee wrote:
Love Let it Snow with Candance Cameron. Other than that, I just want to enjoy Summer!

Let It Snow and the other one with CC.  The one about the doctor in Alaska.  Those 2 I actually saved on my TiVo to watch again.

I don't know if she can top those 2 movies. She's currently filming her christmas movie for this year.  She posted some pictures on FB recently.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Contributor

My favorites are The Most Wonderful Time of the Year with Henry Winkler, Holiday Engagement with Shelley Long, and Snow Bride about a tabloid  reporter posing as a girlfriend to get the scoop on a political family's dirt. I tend to like the funnier ones.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Wow!  I enjoy the Hallmark Christmas in July movies too but isn't it a little early this year?  I thought it was usually later in July.  

They could at least wait until after the 4th of July.  I can't remember when it was last year so I could be wrong.

Trusted Contributor

Wow, is it that time already??  I love CIJ and I love the Hallmark movies.  My husband absolutely hates them.  He makes fun of me when he walks in on me while I'm watching.  Well, last season he sat down and got involved with one I was watching.  I gave him such a hard time about it!!!  LOL!