Respected Contributor

Hallmark - A Nashville Christmas Carol

I just could not get into this movie but maybe I was not paying close enough attention. An hour in i could not believe it was not yet done.  Any perspectives?

Respected Contributor

Re: Hallmark - A Nashville Christmas Carol

I was tortured, but I watched it. The movie was really terrible. I am a watcher of Hallmark movies ( I admit it), but this one was a big waste of my time. 

Super Contributor

YES! me too....first time ever I could not watch this movie....gave it a 1/2 hour and that was it.🤢👎 Sorry Hallmark.

Honored Contributor

I just googled to check out this movie and saw a trailer of it.  You're right.....the one minute and 29 seconds of trailer was awful.  Jessy Shramm is the lead actress and I never like her cutesy style anyway.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

I had set it to record and then watched it with one eye as I played on my iPad.  I had the volume pretty low but I didn't even understand it. I turned it off and a few minutes ago I deleted the recording. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

I didn't watch it b/c of the cast and the promos weren't enticing enough.

Honored Contributor

I don't like Jessy Schramm, but I recorded it.  I've got a lot of other movies recorded and a list of what I want to watch on Netflix and Amazon Prime.  I"m not sure I'll watch it after reading these reviews. 

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

I don't like Jessy Schramm, but I recorded it.  I've got a lot of other movies recorded and a list of what I want to watch on Netflix and Amazon Prime.  I"m not sure I'll watch it after reading these reviews. 

She was on Chicago Med for a while, but gone now, no loss. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Sort of tired of the country music theme Hallmark is using. Don't care for several of the cast, including the lead actress, though I do like Wynonna Judd. Glad to have seen the reviews here. Now know I can skip this one altogether.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

thanks for the reviews! deleted it