Trusted Contributor

You know what's really classless and trashy? Body shaming.

Grow up.

Trusted Contributor

@JamandBread wrote:

Grow up.

Woman LOLWoman LOLWoman LOL

Trusted Contributor

@layla2450 wrote:

@JamandBread wrote:

Grow up.

Woman LOLWoman LOLWoman LOL

Thank you for proving my point.

Respected Contributor

@JamandBread wrote:

Grow up.

I totally agree!

Honored Contributor

we LOVED it and felt it was up there with some of the best from previous years. we were glued to the tv and some were singing along. rap and hip hop are both music that many in our family listen to. absolutely much to short though.....we were left wanting MORE!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: Halftime Show comments

[ Edited ]

Personally, I'd prefer to see the Superbowl return to its roots as a football game rather than a media circus and, as far as it goes, they can skip the halftime show altogether. Of course, it'll never happen because the revenue stream folks and ad industry antics associated with this bastardization of a what's supposed to be championship football game, not a Vegas spectacular, would never sit still for it...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

I watched the halftime show on Youtube and wasn't impressed. Some of the halftime shows (not all) were much better than this one. This year couldn't hold a candle to Prince's show in 2007. That was one of the best ever.  Lady Gaga's show several years ago was also much better than this year. I think they have declined rather than improving. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Respected Contributor

@mimibarb wrote:

That's not music it's just noise, can't understand words, even if you could, I don't speak that way. Why not cater to all tastes,not just rap and hip- hop.
Worst of all is how the male performers keep grabbing they're male parts, what does that represent, how they say this was the best half time show is beyond me, glad I had the option to turn it off.

@mimibarb   They have been catering to all tastes.  Perhaps you have missed previous half time shows.  They have had various music, various performers, all different types.  I don't care for country music. Do I want them to stop having country artists play at the half time shows? No, of course not, because others enjoy it.   Loved this half time show.  First time in a long while that I watched the whole show.

Valued Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

we LOVED it and felt it was up there with some of the best from previous years. we were glued to the tv and some were singing along. rap and hip hop are both music that many in our family listen to. absolutely much to short though.....we were left wanting MORE!

LOL! that's exactly how a good entertainer wants you to feel!

Super Contributor

Re: Halftime Show comments

[ Edited ]

Truly enjoyed the show.  One of the best half-time performance, besides Prince and Beyonce half-time concerts.  Mary J looked fantastic, highlighting her curves and giving an emotionally charged performance.  Dr. Dre and Snoop Dogg definitely represented Hip-Hop and rap.  Couldn't ask for more.