Honored Contributor

I didn't see it but am glad to hear I didn't miss much.

Valued Contributor

It made me homesick because, California knows how to PartyHeart

Trusted Contributor

@birdQ13 wrote:
I think it was a good-to-great show and it's not my music. Good to have legends & spectacle.

I enjoyed it but for me no one will ever top Prince's halftime show.

Respected Contributor

I should have trusted my gut instinct and not bothered to watch, but I wanted to see if all the hype was true - NOT!! 

I do think Snoop is cool and all that and I kinda like Eminem OK, but the rest - I could barely recognize a word they sang here n there so I was disappointed.

I didn't even see the Bud Clydesdale commercial.  Did it air?

We had a lot of local business commercials which I thought was odd, maybe they pre-empted the Clydesdales to run those. 

And I'm sorry Cincinnati didn't win.  I always root for the underdogs.  All in all a big waste of time.  I could have been watching 'The Music Man' on TCM.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Esteemed Contributor

Trewking, throwing up gang signs, rapping about rape, what's not to love?

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Contributor

Don't care for this genre of music so skipped the half time show. The game was better than I thought it would be. Hard to beat the KC Chiefs vs Buffalo Bills playoff game.
Very disappointed in the commercials. 

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@Sooner @I absolutely agree with you about Prince. Won't forget the rain falling when he sang "Purple Rain." Putting on the doo-rag was extra. I suppose the next genre for 2023 will be country, Blake Shelton maybe.

Trusted Contributor

@jellyBEAN @Yes, there was an emotional Clydesdale commercial.

Honored Contributor

It puzzles me that people support this genre and then complain about violence--which it promotes.

Respected Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

It puzzles me that people support this genre and then complain about violence--which it promotes.

I won't condemn the entire genre, but it puzzles me that so many people don't seem to have any issues with Snoop.