Trusted Contributor

❤️❤️❤️ and more ❤️❤️❤️ I have watched the trailer at least 15 times. I was so excited for it.

Valued Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

It was blessedly short.

and so is your post

Esteemed Contributor

I was pleasantly surprised at how good it was.  Snoop's too cool for words and I'm a big Eminem fan.  I really enjoyed it!

Valued Contributor

It's amazing how much these half time shows have changed . Back in the 70's when the Super Bowll was in our state , my niece was in the half time show . She was in grade school and her dance troop did a dance with a snowman theme . 

Honored Contributor

My granddaughter texted me from VaTech where she goes.

My family knows how much I like Eminem.  I've liked him for years.

She wanted to make sure I saw him.

I did.  I DVR'd the show so I could watch him again.

I like Mary J Blige too.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Nobody will top Prince.  Nobody will come close. 

Respected Contributor

@beach-mom wrote:

I wasn't a fan. The only performer I was even a little interested in seeing was Eminem and he only performed one song- "Lose Yourself." I'm not crazy about rap and hip hop. Smiley Wink

Oh, Eminem performed Lose Yourself?! I really like that song - would have like to see that. I'm sure I can find the replay online.   I think there is only 1 snoop song I like - his original song .... snoop doggy dog. / aka Who am I?  Did he do that one? I wasn't really interested in watching this year - anyway I was busy with the puppy bowl.  

Respected Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

J Lo and that other little gal was on last yr think it was. All the men watched that one.LOL

I actually HATED that show.  I really never get upset over this stuff, but I thought it was very inappropriate for the venue and the (family) audience.  I was offended.  I always thought those two were classier than that.   Sell outs (to me)

Respected Contributor

I just googled "Why do rappers always grab their crotch?"  There are as many different answers as there are stars in the sky. The one I liked was someone did it once in the 70s or 80s and another rapper liked the way it looked on stage. So he copied the move and then was copied by others, and on and on.

Respected Contributor

@Meowingkitty wrote:

Awful doesn't even begin to describe it. Also...what's with all the men grabbing their man bits?

all of the them really?????