Esteemed Contributor

Re: HTGAWM - "Kill Me, Kill Me, Kill Me" (S1/Ep09) - 11.20.2014 Winter Finale!!!

Also, who can make out with a dead body right there???

Super Contributor

Re: HTGAWM - "Kill Me, Kill Me, Kill Me" (S1/Ep09) - 11.20.2014 Winter Finale!!!

On 11/21/2014 lainey said:
On 11/21/2014 Hildegarde Withers said:

Is it safe to talk about the episode now?

I'm going to start another thread with "spoilers" in the title so it doesn't ruin it for anyone. I want to talk about this show!

Hi, lainey, appreciate the effort, but there's no need to do so. Often multiple threads addressing the same topic prove confusing and needlessly time-consuming.

When I want to discuss a show that's already aired, but some perhaps haven't viewed yet, I simply put this disclaimer at the beginning of my reply:

WARNING!!! DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THIS EPISODE YET.

Feel free to copy and use.

Esteemed Contributor

I did hold out without every reading the spoilers! Very proud of myself because I'm one of those people who always checks the spoilers.

I don't know what to think. I haven't decided if I thought it was great or a letdown. I need to watch it again.

I agree with the comments that it was so dark all the time. Another thing that's kind of getting on my nerves with her shows is that nobody talks. They give speeches all the time. It's getting to the point of irritating distraction on Scandal where that's all I see. They all have the same delivery.

Honored Contributor

The finale was so good, I kind of figured that something else would happen at the end, I wasn't expecting that though. Can't wait for it to come back on! This show is such a good thriller, and a lot of the unexpected happens which I love!!!!!!!I also loved Scandal's finale-another of my must see TV!!!!

Valued Contributor

WARNING!!! DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THIS EPISODE YET

OK, I don't understand. In the final scene, Annalise calls the students together, tells them Sam may have fled, that they will be asked questions by the Police, and to tell the truth!

What???

And, how come everyone can get into the house except the one guy (Asher is it?)? When did the door get locked?

Valued Contributor

I didn't notice either. I just presumed he tried to open the door. I would have.

Trusted Contributor

On 11/21/2014 qvcaddition said:

That seems to all we are getting today, dumb dark scenes that make no sense with lots of s****s thrown in. To think we are paying high prices today for soft po****n.

What "high prices" are you paying for a broadcast network? If you do not like the show, why watch it --unless you only want to complain?