Super Contributor

HTGAWM - "Kill Me, Kill Me, Kill Me" (S1/Ep09) - 11.20.2014 Winter Finale!!!

Rumors, speculation, supposition, hypotheses and guesses abound, but it all ends tonight at 10/9c when HTGAWM finally reveals who killed Sam Keating on the show's Winter Finale. Post your theories now and later we'll see who got it right, who came close or in true Shondaland fashion, perhaps they fooled all of us.

Meanwhile. enjoy this roundup of the usual suspects, spoilers and other HTGAWM news. - Keri

============================================

HTGAWM: How It Would Be Too Obvious For Rebecca To Be Sam's Killer

9 hours ago | TVGuide - Breaking News | See recent TVGuide - Breaking News news »

Sam's killer will finally be revealed on Thursday's How to Get Away with Murder fall finale (10/9c, ABC). But to hear Katie Findlay tell it, the "who" is less important than, well, the W~t~f.

"I think what shocked a lot of us about the way things played out was the actual nuts and bolts of it," Findlay tells TVGuide.com. "What ends up happening is very different than what people are thinking. The actual process of how Sam ends up where he ends up is messy and it takes a lot more than one person making weird calls. It's complex. I'm telling you, really and truly, the process ...See full article at TVGuide - Breaking News »

========================================

Critic's Corner: 'How to Get Away with Murder' finale

ABC Sets Dates For HTGAWM Finale, American Crime, Secrets and Lies Premieres

11 hours ago | TVovermind.com | See recent TVovermind.com news »

When Murder ends on ABC, Crime will be ready to take its place. The network has announced the Season 1 finale date for the Shonda Rhimes-produced How to Get Away With Murder, along with premiere dates for two limited series: Secrets and Lies, which stars Ryan Phillippe and Juliette Lewis, and American Crime, written by Oscar-winning screenwriter John Ridley (12 Years a Slave) and starring Felicity Huffman. How to Get Away With Murder concludes its first season with a two-hour finale on Thursday, Feb. 26 at 9 p.m. Secrets and Lies will begin its 10-episode on Sunday, March 1 at 9 p.m. (replacing Resurrection in the Sunday nine o’clock time slot). Meanwhile, American Crime will debut on Thursday, March 5 at 10 p.m., airing 11 episodes and filling the vacated spot left by How to Get Away With Murder. Here are the loglines ABC has provided for the two limited series: Secrets and Lies: » See full article at TVovermind.com

- Chris King

==================================================

Spoilers: 5 Things To Know Before Episode 9

By Ilin Mathew November 19, 2014 19:05 IST ibtimes.com

The cast and crew of "How to Get Away with Murder" (HTGAWM) are set to be back on ABC with an explosive episode on Thursday at 10 pm.

The winter finale episode of the crime drama titled "Kill me, Kill me, Kill me" will finally reveal the reason for Professor Sam Keating's (Tom Verica) death.

Here are the five things that viewers must know before mid-season finale.

Sam Murder Case: Professor Annalise Keating (Viola), Asher Millstone (Matt McGorry), Laurel Castillo (Karla Souza), Wes Gibbins (Alfred Enoch), Connor Walsh (Jack Falahee), Michaela Pratt (Aja Naomi King), Rebecca Sutter (Katie Findlay), Frank Delfino (Charlie Weber), Bonnie Winterbottom (Liza Weil) and Nate Lahey (Billy Brown).

3. Speculated Reasons for Sam's Death: He would have committed suicide to get away from Lila Stangard's (Megan West) murder, Sutter could have killed Sam thinking that he murdered Stangard, Gibbins could have attempted the crime to prove his loyalty to Sutter, Jealous on Annalise and feelings for Sam could have lead Winterbottom to kill Sam, Delfino might have attempted the crime either for Annalise or Winterbottom and Michela could have killed Sam when he attacked Sutter.

4. Unlikely Friends: Detective Lahey and Sutter became friends to make a move against Sam and prove him the killer of Stangard. Meanwhile, Castillo, Gibbins and Walsh are in one group now.

5. Episode 8 Recap: According to the last episode titled "He Has a Wife", Stangard was six weeks pregnant at the time of her death, Annalise becomes sceptical about Sam's involvement in Stangard's pregnancy, Winterbottom was the last one to meet Stangard before her death, Pratt holds the trophy, Annalise fires Winterbottom and Gibbbins becomes furious about Lahey and Sutter's friendship.

Related

'How to Get Away with Murder' Hits High on Television Rating

#WhoKilledSam Goes Viral: Will Michaela Pratt Show 'How to Get Away with Murder'?

'How to Get Away with Murder' Winter Finale Spoilers: Who Killed Sam? [VIDEO]

'How to Get Away with Murder' Fan Theories: 3 Interesting Guesses on Who Killed Sam

'How to Get Away with Murder' Spoilers: Is Bonnie Getting Away with Murder?

#WhoKilledSam: Post Your Guesses on 'How to Get Away with Murder' Facebook and Twitter Pages

HTGAWM Winter Finale Spoilers: Who Killed Sam?

By Ilin Mathew November 18, 2014 15:40 IST ibtimes.com

The mid-season finale or winter finale episode of ABC's new crime drama, "How to Get Away with Murder" (HTGAWM), will once again take the viewers through the dark and stormy bonfire night to reveal the series of events that led to Professor Sam Keating's (Tom Verica) death.

The official synopsis of the next episode titled "Kill Me, Kill Me, Kill Me," reads "It's the evening of the bonfire and we finally see what exactly happened on the night of Sam's death."

Executive Producer Peter Nowalk teased that the ninth episode of the crime drama was just not about Sam's death but take the viewers through the next day.

"It's not going to go where you expect. What I've always said is, everything that happens in Episode 8, it's all different after Episode 9, because this whole night of madness has occurred. Very quickly, all the rules can change," he told TV Line.

As of now, the viewers can just assume that Professor Annalise Keating (Viola Davis) or any of her associates are getting away from murder. But since it is a Shondaland drama, the plot might take an unexpected twist.

Actress Katie Findlay, who portrays Rebecca Sutter in "HTGAWM," has already pointed out that the winter finale episode will be shocking and unsettling.

"The situation is really entertaining and intense and interesting, but I think, regardless of whether or not you wind up being right about who the killer is, the episode itself is really shocking and unsettling, and we had a great time shooting it," she told TV Line.

When the mystery behind the Sam murder case unfolds in the next episode of the crime drama, it may also lead the viewers to the real culprit of Lila Stangard (Megan West).

The mid-season finale episode of "HTGAWM" will be aired on Thursday, 20 November, at 10 pm.

Watch the trailer of "Kill Me, Kill Me, Kill Me": http://www.ibtimes.co.in/how-get-away-murder-winter-finale-spoilers-who-killed-sam-video-614330

Related
Honored Contributor

Re: HTGAWM - "Kill Me, Kill Me, Kill Me" (S1/Ep09) - 11.20.2014 Winter Finale!!!

Can't wait for tonights show!!!!!!!

Respected Contributor

Re: HTGAWM - "Kill Me, Kill Me, Kill Me" (S1/Ep09) - 11.20.2014 Winter Finale!!!

Wow!

Esteemed Contributor

I'm on the west coast so it hasn't aired here yet. You have no idea how hard it is for me not to find out what happened online. I don't know that I'll be able to remain strong! haha

Super Contributor

On 11/20/2014 Wsmom said:

I'm on the west coast so it hasn't aired here yet. You have no idea how hard it is for me not to find out what happened online. I don't know that I'll be able to remain strong! haha

UNBE-FREAKIN'-LIEVABLE!!! Fasten your seatbelts and get ready for the craziest, most insane, breakneckneck speed rollercoaster ride of your life. Don't blink. Don't even breathe because there are dozens of things happening simultaneously and you won't want to miss a second of it. I'm exhausted, totally drained after watching. Let's all discuss here later tonight or tomorrow after our West Coast friends have had their chance to take the E-ticket wildest ride of the season.
Esteemed Contributor

oh, man...the suspense!!!!! But I'm remaining strong. It's hard, but I am....

Super Contributor

Hang in there, Wsmom, you can do it! You know you can.
Esteemed Contributor

I'm going to make it...not much longer. Now here's hoping I stay awake through the whole thing!

Honored Contributor

I'm watching it and will also record it so I can play it back again later ...

Esteemed Contributor

That was some surprise ending!! I will have to watch it again when it is available to see when in the timing Wes went back for that statue!!! WOW!