Honored Contributor

Re: HTGAWM - ""He Deserved To Die"" (S1/Ep07) - 11.06.2014

Eric Stoltz has directed many other shows. I notice his name in directing quite a few different shows.

I didn't know if it was the same Eric Stoltz though. I agree with all of you. It is nice to see these young teen stars doing well in adulthood. It's too bad it isn't talked about more.

It seems we only hear about the young stars who crash and burn. This is unfortunate.

Honored Contributor

Keri, many thanks for the compliments. And yes, I hardly ever go to movies anymore but I always do stay and read the credits, I find them often interesting, and see names pop up that I can remember from something else or something in the future.

Super Contributor

I read recently that some viewers absolutely are convinced that Wes is Annalise's son. They theorize that little biographical sketch that he recited to Rebecca about being born in Ohio, raised in Haiti, having a peanut allergy, his mom committing suicide when he was 12, liking mint chocolate chip ice cream and preferring to rescue a shelter dog rather than purchasing a purebred, was just a red herring and it did nothing to dissuade them. I'm not sure if I believe they're mother and son, but there's definitely a connection. I'm sure Wes' disclosures were more than idle chatter and somehow will prove significant, if not integral to the storyline later.
Super Contributor

I'm dying to learn more about the two creepy critters, Frank and Bonnie. So many characters, so many secrets, so many backstories and only 15 episodes in the season. They'll never get to even half of all the unanswered questions.
Esteemed Contributor

Annalise mentioned she had several miscarriages last week. Wonder what, if anything that has to do with the outcome. Both Bonnie and Frank are weird.

Super Contributor

As usual, exactly whem those miscarriages occurred remained ambiguous - intentionally so? In an earlier episode, when Annalise said she and Sam were trying to have a child, it sounded odd, particularly considering her age, career demands and his serial philandering. Perhaps this was one of those last ditch, albeit misguided attempts some couples use: have a baby to save the terminally troubled marriage. In the promos for tonight's (Nov. 13th) ep, "He Has A Wife," there's a seductive bedroom scene. Is Annalise attempting to prove that she's equally alluring as any of Sam's young coed conquests or is this her final farewell before murdering him? (Assuning she's his killer, who better than Annalise Keating to know HTGAWM? Certainly no one says it better!)
Honored Contributor

I'm still wondering if Bonnie isn't the one who killed Sam because she's been having an affair with him and then finding out about his affair with Lila was the final straw.

Honored Contributor

I kind of think Bonnie killed Sam as well...She is so strange, but then again so is Frank! I love this show though with all of it's twists and turns, it just keeps you guessing and wondering and trying to put 2 and 2 together....... Rebecca and Wes are strange too!!!!! Wes with his head tilting is so odd and Rebecca and her big doe eyed dumb stare is crazy too!{#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Esteemed Contributor

So Rebecca and Lila were druggie friends, so much in last nights show!!

Esteemed Contributor

Perhaps no character on the show killed Lila, maybe Sam was killed for just being a jerk, perhaps a drug dealer(another student) killed Lila!!!!