Honored Contributor

Re: 👀 HTGAWM S6 (Finale Season) 👀

OMG!!!!!! They did a phenomenal job wrapping everything up. It was done very nicely.....I am very pleased with it. I had to gasp though at the very end, that was so weird but cool!

@Mz iMac -Yes I think Laurel arranged that for her father...lol!

Frank and Bonnie (Liza and Charlie)were dating in real life for a few years, looks like they are just friends now! 

I was so happy about Nate and Annalise as well.....

I have a question-what was Mikaela doing at the end? putting on a robe? judge? I kind of missed that.....

All in all excellent ending and I am kind of sad! Oh well at least it was done really well...... 

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN  I was under the impression Mikaela became a judge.  She was the smartest (book smart) in the "group."

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN  I was under the impression Mikaela became a judge.  She was the smartest (book smart) in the "group."

@Mz iMac Thanks. Thats what I thought too.......

Esteemed Contributor

@Mz iMac  Laurel and Tegan appeared to kill Castillo.  This seemed to be planned when Laurel meets with an angry Tegan in the hallway and comments on the property she owns that is worth millions. Laurel says it could be used to help them both.  So, I assume Tegan planned the actual assassination because she knows the right people to ask.

@CANDLEQUEEN   yes - Michaela was being sworn into being a judge.  She lost her friends but she always said she would make it on her own anyways if she needed to.  Assume those were her children - but the makeup aged everyone so much, it almost could have been her grandchildren!

I did have a question about that and haven't been able to find an answer - probably because it wasn't meant to be confusing!  Right after they show Michaela's swearing in, they pan to a woman drinking alone.  I wondered if that was supposed to be Michaela drinking alone, even though she got what she wanted (like I sad, the bad aging makeup made it difficult for me to tell).  But I guess it was just Annalise - she probably had times when she backtracked in her life as she thought back to the bad things that happened during this period (and before).  

Honored Contributor

I also thought Laurel arranged for her father's death. It does make sense that Tegan facilitated it as @Alter Ego  said.

Brilliant use of the tease that Wes was still alive but as we found out, it wasn't Wes but Christopher.

Yes Michaela was cut off. From everyone. She always seemed to be emotionally unavailable to anyone so she went after what she had always wanted and achieved it.

Liked that Nate seemed to return somewhat to the man he was in the beginning.

The best parts of this show from Season 1 thru Season 6 were the performances of Viola Davis and Ms. Cicely Tyson. Job well done Ladies!

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

Some very interesting comments over on ABC. COM...Most seem very pleased with the ending......

Honored Contributor

So the writers are really sneaky, first all the who killed Annalise, from what I understood she wasn't killed, she died years later at an older age, due to illness or natural causes. Also we all assumed that was Wes, it was Christopher all grown up, spitting image of his dad. Did Frank turn the gun on himself, how did he get shot, also Bonnie was walking towards Frank away from the steps, how did she get shot? Is there still a quarantine in the future, both Eve and Laurel were in need of hair coloring and haircuts!

Esteemed Contributor

I didn’t think Eve looked that bad, considering she was supposed to be maybe in her 80’s/late 70’s (I’m assuming a 30 yearish time shift).

But, Laurel looked older than Eve and she should have been in her mid 50’s maybe! Ditto the remaining Keating 4 they showed. There’s already incredible ways for people to withstand the look of aging - one would think things would only improve in 30 years!!

My only guess is that they really wanted to drive home how much time had passed and that It was obvious that “Wes” was Christopher. (Although, I admit it took me a while - I just thought they were really kind with Wes’s makeup vs Laurels! Hahaha)

I’ve seen primary positive comments about the finale too. I admit I personally love any show that gives you a look into the future of its main players.
Esteemed Contributor

@Jordan2  I really don't think it showed Frank and Bonnie getting shot, but I read a review that said it was the governor's security, which makes sense to me. Since they were at a courthouse, I'm sure there were plenty of police and security around that would have shot someone with a gun.

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2  "we all assumed that was Wes"

I didn't. 

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif