Honored Contributor

Re: 👀 HTGAWM S6 (Finale Season) 👀

@Jordan2 wrote:

So tonight is the series finale, I can't wait to see how it all goes down. I hope they answer all the questions we might have, don't be ambiguous, and leave things up to your interpretation, hit me over the head with the truth.

@Jordan2    today is Wednesday. The final is tomorrow. I know at this point it's hard to keep up. 😄

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@Jordan2 wrote:

So tonight is the series finale, I can't wait to see how it all goes down. I hope they answer all the questions we might have, don't be ambiguous, and leave things up to your interpretation, hit me over the head with the truth.

@Jordan2    today is Wednesday. The final is tomorrow. I know at this point it's hard to keep up. 😄

@Tique of course you are right! With this isolation I lose track of what day it is, I guess I'll have to wait another day!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Jordan2  As long as you don't miss it, you're good!

I'm really looking forward to it; this final season has been great.

Edited to post part of article from ew.com.  There's not really a spoiler in the following, but I know some people don't like to read anything in advance.

Spoiler

[Viola] Davis promises an “honorable goodbye,” while creator Pete Nowalk answers to key questions, closure, and…tragedy (murder is in the title after all). “Each of the characters makes a really strong choice about who they want to be, that you might hate, but that’s what that character would do,” he teases. “It’s going to be really emotional. I resist anything that’s a normal version of happiness.”

The show has brought plenty of twists and turns over the years, but writing the final chapter allowed Nowalk the chance to really tie up loose ends. “The show really comes full circle, which felt satisfying in a way the show hasn’t been because it’s driven by a cliffhanger and twists at the end of every episode,” he says. “I wanted it to have an ending.”

Hoping this is true and that there is a real ending!

Honored Contributor

@Alter Ego wrote:

@Jordan2  As long as you don't miss it, you're good!

I'm really looking forward to it; this final season has been great.

Edited to post part of article from ew.com.  There's not really a spoiler in the following, but I know some people don't like to read anything in advance.

Spoiler

[Viola] Davis promises an “honorable goodbye,” while creator Pete Nowalk answers to key questions, closure, and…tragedy (murder is in the title after all). “Each of the characters makes a really strong choice about who they want to be, that you might hate, but that’s what that character would do,” he teases. “It’s going to be really emotional. I resist anything that’s a normal version of happiness.”

The show has brought plenty of twists and turns over the years, but writing the final chapter allowed Nowalk the chance to really tie up loose ends. “The show really comes full circle, which felt satisfying in a way the show hasn’t been because it’s driven by a cliffhanger and twists at the end of every episode,” he says. “I wanted it to have an ending.”

Hoping this is true and that there is a real ending!

I am very excited!!!!!! well excited and sad too.....I have had to say goodbye to quite a few of my shows this season! But at least everything will get wrapped up hopefully!  

Honored Contributor

Series finale is tonight! I'll be watching.

Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@Tique @Mz iMac @Jordan2 can't wait!!!!!!! We will have to discuss tomorrow!

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@Tique wrote:

@Tique @Mz iMac @Jordan2 can't wait!!!!!!! We will have to discuss tomorrow!

@CANDLEQUEEN I have to go food shopping tomorrow morning (oh joy) then I'll be home to discuss!

Honored Contributor

I know we're not discussing this tonight but I have to say they did a superb job wrapping everything up within an hour.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tique   I just came here to say the same thing.  A very good ending for the show IMO. Will enjoy reading everyone's comments tomorrow and the following days.

I said this a few months ago and I'll say it again - it's a shame the show is no longer buzzy, because Viola Davis definitely deserves to be nominated for all the relevant awards. She was amazing this last season.

Honored Contributor

Great finale.  All the loose ends tied up nicely & a few "surprises" too.

I have 1 question though..... 

Spoiler
Why was Jorge Castillo killed & who ordered it?  Laurel?  confused.gif

R.I.P.

R.I.P.gif

Spoiler
proxy-image.jpg

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif