Super Contributor

HOT IN CLEVELAND To End In 2015 After Historic Six-Season Run

By Michael Ausiello / November 17 2014, 2:00 PM PST | TVLINE

Hot in Cleveland Cancelled

Betty White is back on the market!

TV Land confirmed on Monday the Hot in Cleveland‘s current 24-episode sixth season will be the sitcom’s last.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: HOT IN CLEVELAND To End In 2015 After Historic Six-Season Run

cute show! The EX's is a funny show too!

Super Contributor

ITA, colliegirls. HIC is hilarious! What a wonderful ensemble with enormously likeable leads: Valerie Bertinelli, Jane Leeves, Wendie Malick and the incomparable 92 year old Betty White, who's a hoot and a half.

I thought HIC would go on forever or as long as Betty wanted to and was able to do it. Some smart producer will offer her another show in an instant. TVLAND's loss.

Honored Contributor

I read this earlier this morning and was surprised. I have watched the show since it began and I enjoy it very much. I really like all of these actors and, as I've stated on other threads, I've always been a big fan of Sean Hayes. Man, he's sure getting shafted a lot lately! Smiley Sad

All four of the women are sitcom royalty. I'd love to see Valerie, Wendie, and Jane in new shows, or even together. Betty probably needs to take it easier at this point. I notice that she pretty much does her scenes sitting down now. I'm glad she is still able to do what she loves and if she wants to keep doing it, I'll keep watching. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I would love it is TBS picked this up, along with 'The Millers' and a couple others. They are getting more and more into original programming.

I don't really like the sophomoric game show type things TBS does, but I watch several sitcoms on the channel.

Honored Contributor

Great cast, but not often funny to me, it is like a Golden Girls wanna be, but nowhere near the caliber of my beloved GG.

Honored Contributor

I just could never get into this show. It was neat to hear them talk about various places since I'm from the area but I just didn't find the show that funny at all.

I do agree they tried to make it too much like Golden Girls.

Esteemed Contributor

My favorite episodes were the ones with Susan Lucci. Loved to watch her interact with Wendie Malick's character. Hope Lucci comes back during this last season.

I'm not crazy about Valerie B.'s and Jane L.'s characters--good actresses but the writing seemed stale/repetitive at times. I'm not surprised to learn that this is the last season. I've felt like it's been missing something for some time now.

Super Contributor

The Victoria Chase-Susan Lucci rivalry was classic. I also enjoyed the birthday episodes, where each year they set up their housemates with less than ideal dates that usually ended disastrously. Those men, with their various eccentricities and anomalies, were sidesplittingly funny.