Super Contributor

Re: HILARIA BALDWIN EXPECTING 7th CHILD

I remember 3 kids ago, Alec announcing he was done having kids and then Hilaria responded that yes, they are done having kids. Fast forward about a week, she announced she was pregnant. Yeah.....I didn't believe them when they said they were done. I think Alec is more done with kids and it's Hilaria that probably wanted more.

Respected Contributor

...good grief, they will do anything to stay in the news and try to gain some "positive" PR (goodness knows they sure need it right now).

If they really wanted more children they would try to ease the burden of the oh so many children in need EVERYWHERE.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@kelshar @I remember Alec saying that too.

I guess she runs that show.

I think he just wants some quiet and peace.

He probably says to his wife what I say to Bill my cat.

You see Bill's favorite thing to do is to stand at one end of the house and start yelling.

I'm at the other end in bed watching TV, yelling,"Bill!  What in the name of Heaven do you want?  Stop yelling"!

After awhile I'll tell him to shut up!  I mean after awhile the yelling drives me bonkers.

I forgot to say, he probably tells her that she's the one taking care of them.  It wouldn't surprise me if he has a little mini house (man cave) where he goes to get away from everyone..(kids included).

My friend and I live alone.  We agree that the sound of little kids crying on and on drives us nuts.