Honored Contributor

Re: HGTV re-doing the Brady house

I watch 10 minutes and I embarrassed and humiliated for them.  

Valued Contributor

are any of them married and have kids  and grand children.

Valued Contributor

On an ad tonight, I saw that next week they are having a live marching band in front of the Brady House.  Oh, I bet the neighbors will be thrilled for that as they do take after take of the marching band doing their thing.  Those gormet cookies they got from the Property Brothers at the beginning are sure to make up for all of that, right?  LOL.

Esteemed Contributor

@Kindaglitzy wrote:
Have not watched because it conflicts with DWTS or I forget about it. Saw on some social media that Pioneer Woman is going to be on the show doing some cooking. I had read the show was not very good so maybe bringing her in to boost ratings. Will check and see if it’s available on demand.

Oh, I had read it was now the top viewed show ever on HGTV. And to all, thanks to all for the replies. I like the old look of the house (minus the carpeting, I prefer hardwood and tile floors like in our home.lol). But yeah, you all have a point, people might keep coming by to see the house, which would be annoying. 

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Respected Contributor

For anyone who may be interested, all three episodes are airing back to back on HGTV, I think, starting at 7:00pmET today. I will try and watch some but the last hour conflicts with Hallmark’s “All of My Heart Wedding” which is one of my favorite movies in that channel. Back to Brady Bunch, Pioneer Woman was cooking at the house this morning on her show, it will probably be repeated if you are interested.
Honored Contributor

I watched the first episode out of curiosity, but I don’t plan to watch any others. remember watching the show so it was nice to see the actors after so many years, but I am not really that interested. 

Honored Contributor

HGTV Is Apparently Planning a 'Brady Bunch' Holiday Special

https://www.countryliving.com/life/entertainment/a29305702/hgtv-brady-bunch-holiday-special-news-dat...

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein