Honored Contributor

Re: HGTV New and Returning Shows 2020

Ty Breaker is an eight-episode series that will follow Pennington as he helps desperate families decide whether to overhaul their current property or renovate a new one to better meet their needs.

In each episode, Alison Victoria (Windy City Rehab), Grace Mitchell (One of a Kind) or Sabrina Soto (The High Low Project) will entice the family to choose an alternative home that can be renovated to fulfill their wish list, while Ty does all he can to persuade the family to stay. In the end, will it be Ty or his HGTV co-star who holds sway? No matter which option the homeowner selects, Ty and his expert co-host will create the perfect dream home for the family. Ty Breaker is slated to premiere in early 2021.

"I am so happy to be back in my element on Ty Breaker— helping people to not only love their space but showing them how to LIVE in it,” said Ty. “We’ll address challenges that families face every day, but we’ll mix it up with friendly competition from my super-talented friends. You’ll see us having a lot of fun and creating killer designs!”

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

Re: HGTV New and Returning Shows Summer 2020

@VaBelle35 wrote:

Does anyone follow Erin/Home Town on social media?

I have a feeling that she is almost entirely done with it all.

She has been posting some interesting stuff lately.

The first one was about how nobody would ever see Helen's face and yet her face is in every episode since she was born.

A month or so ago she posted that she was turning off commenting for the remainder of the year.  But comments are back (I'm wondering what happened there).

She then posted some long-winded thing about people coming to their home and ringing the door bell.

Today she posted about someone unhappy that they came all the was to Laurel and the store had hardly any inventory.

I think she needs to turn over the social media to a staff member because this all seems to be getting to her.  She should not care about one person's opinion or the 500 posts about why Ben sweats so much.

@VaBelle35  Hometown is my favorite show...Back in 2018 when Helen was barely 6 months old, someone posted a really bad comment about Helens apperance..Smiley Sad They rarely show Helen's face anymore (she is over 2 now).

She is a beautiful child & this was very "mean"...I agree Erin should let her staff do her social media (if she wants to do it) like Joanna Gaines does. Joanna gives her staff what to put on her public page & never looks at it...

I love Ben & Erin's  show as theirs are  smaller budget makeovers & don't look "just like everyone else's"..thx for all the updates...

Esteemed Contributor

Re: HGTV New and Returning Shows Summer 2020

I watched Sabrina Soto in the past and like her.  It will be nice to see her in a new show.

I just found a show recently, something called Windy City...I like the designer on that show as well.