Honored Contributor

New shows sound good and I will check them out.  Some craft shows too!

https://www.hgtv.com/shows/find-good-cheer-in-abundance-in-hgtv-2020-holiday-lineup

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Valued Contributor

Thank you for sharing; I'm looking forward to some new shows!

Respected Contributor

Re: HGTV New Shows

[ Edited ]

The only one that interests me is Holiday Crafters Gone Wild.  I remember a show like this a few years back on NBC I think w/Tori Spelling as the host.  It was good and I'm hoping this one is good.

Thanks for sharing.  I hardly watch HGTV anymore so probably wouldn't have seen it. 

If I'm not mistaken Jay Manuel is from ANTM.  I loved him on that show and I can see him as a host.

Honored Contributor

I was prepared to not like this but they actually look interesting.

Thanks for posting

New Contributor

Well I don't know about all of you but this "My Big Italian Adventure" has got to be the MOST annoying awful show ever put on HGTV. I am Italian! I LOVE Italy but Lorraine Bracco is SO ANNOYING and so phony! WHO acts like that! Everything is so dramatic and she has to remind everyone every chance she gets with the husky voice that "I'm an actress!"....SO? Then she does an about face and starts to get goofy. NOT at all charming and why this show? I had it on for 5 minutes and my husband said jeez talk about annoying. Annoying is an understatement. 

HGTV get with it, start doing some interesting shows instead of trying to redo Fixer Upper  with the new couple with 5 kids and this My Italian Adventure as I don't think anyone cares about the house Bracco is building. My Lottery Dream Home....UGH who cares. 

Honored Contributor

I enjoyed the Lorraine Bracco Italian show. I'm glad HGTV showed it. 

Respected Contributor

Re: HGTV New Shows

[ Edited ]

I watched Holiday Crafters Gone Wild and I thought it was really cute.  I love Jay Manuel and his crazy outfits.  Mikie Ross I had no idea who he was but I looked him up and he's a celebrity party planner.  Kim Myles was on Design Star back in 2007 it says. I knew she looked familiar.

There's another show that's a series that starts Fri. 11/27 but I saw the preview and I don't think I'll be watching that one.