Respected Contributor

If anyone is interested Christina on the Coast starts May 23.  She used to be on with her ex Tarek El Moussa.  I plan to watch the first show or a few minutes of it, but dont care for her so wont watch after that.

On May 29 the Property Brothers have a new show called Forever Home. I will watch this one.   Smiley Happy

Frequent Contributor

Thanks for the info @FlowerBear   I'm not a fan of Christina either so will probably skip her show but the new Property Brothers show is worth a try. 

Honored Contributor

Won't be watching Christina.  I liked Tarek, but never cared for her.

Honored Contributor

@FlowerBear wrote:

If anyone is interested Christina on the Coast starts May 23.  She used to be on with her ex Tarek El Moussa.  I plan to watch the first show or a few minutes of it, but dont care for her so wont watch after that.

On May 29 the Property Brothers have a new show called Forever Home. I will watch this one.   Smiley Happy

@FlowerBear . I won't watch the one with Christina either, don't care for her at all.......I might watch Forever Home, and see what that one is all about!

Honored Contributor

I'll try watching her new show.  I'm not sure how I'll like it.  I do like her designs.

I won't watch the Property Brothers.  I find them annoying.

Honored Contributor

Re: HGTV New Shows

[ Edited ]

Sounds like just more of the same. I wish HGTV would break out of their current mold. I might check out her latest program, but I haven't been a Property Brothers. fan since Day 1, and frankly, think they've been given way too much air time.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

I think Tarek will have a new season coming up too.

Esteemed Contributor

I wish HGTV would bring back the real designer shows, especially my all-time favorite, Sarah Richardson, with the hilarious Tommy Smythe. They have a new show on HGTV Canada. I want it here!

Also loved Candace Olson and others whose names escape me.

Can't stand Christina and not into any of the new shows. Bored with all the same old, same old, including Property Brothers and Love it or List it.

Valued Contributor

No, I won't watch her show. She always rubbed me the wrong way for some reason. As with most of the makeover shows, I watch to see what the before is, and then flip back to see what the after is.

cookin

Respected Contributor

Ugh, more of the same.    No thanks.   Same 'ole.  Boring.