Honored Contributor

HGTV LOVE IT OR LIST IT NEW SEASON BEGINS AT 9PM TONIGHT, AND

[ Edited ]

There will be a marathon today beginning at noon right up until the new season begins at 9pm, fun day for me.

David needs to learn words which describes a house other than amazing and incredible.

Regular Contributor

Re: HGTV LOVE IT OR LIST IT NEW SEASON BEGINS AT 9PM TONIGHT, AND

Thanks for the reminder.  Looking forward to the new season

Honored Contributor

I think you could tell her she had $500,000 to work with and she'd still take projects off the must have list!

Honored Contributor

The homeowners don't give Hilary enough money for the very long list of remodeling they want, then get upset with her.  It is usually hidden problems that arise during the project that eats up money.  In this area, one could barely get two bathrooms done for $90,000, could be more depending on the work to be done, so these people in Canada are getting so much more for their money than in the US.

Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

The homeowners don't give Hilary enough money for the very long list of remodeling they want, then get upset with her.  It is usually hidden problems that arise during the project that eats up money.  In this area, one could barely get two bathrooms done for $90,000, could be more depending on the work to be done, so these people in Canada are getting so much more for their money than in the US.

True. I don 't  like it when the homeowners get upset and blame  the problems on Hillary when  such problems can be anticipated in a remodeled home.And for the most part  she is shows  concern for the homeowners point of view. I think Hillary is   a  fabulous  designer and decorator  and would love to have her remodel my home or  even  one room.

Honored Contributor

@HiLo wrote:

True. I don 't  like it when the homeowners get upset and blame  the problems on Hillary when  such problems can be anticipated in a remodeled home.And for the most part  she is shows  concern for the homeowners point of view. I think Hillary is   a  fabulous  designer and decorator  and would love to have her remodel my home or  even  one room.

I think some homeowners take advantage of the situation. You can't tell me some of the homeowners did not know that there were going to be repairs that Hillary would encounter and have to corrected.  One homeowner had a leaking roof and they acted like they had no idea. While they expected Hillary to do all the remodeling and fix the roof for the same amount of money.