Esteemed Contributor

I have been watching their show from the beginning and look forward to their return.

Their marital status doesn't matter to me, I just enjoy the show.  Have been watching Christina's new show and I like that too.

Honored Contributor

Re: HGTV Flip or Flop Fans

[ Edited ]

I like her design concepts.  Who I don't like is Joanna and Chip, I mean their concepts, not them, they are just fine.  I don't like the big words on the walls and the doors and the randomly selected antiques.  To me antiques must mean something to the inhabitants.  A bank of old school lockers?  Maybe if you were a teacher or coach.  Otherwise, no.  The word bakery etched on the door?  If you are a baker, amatuer or professional, OK.  If not it just makes me scratch my head.. 

Christina's new husband is on Wheeler Dealers on Motor Trend Channel.

Honored Contributor

I really like Christina and Ant's new home,it is beautiful and I love how they re-did it as well. Very homey....I love Izzy too, glad to see him! I wonder if he will be on the New Flip or Flop! I am enjoying Christina's new show more than I thought I would!

Trusted Contributor

I'm still neutral on F@F.. and only watched Christina's first show... I'll watch far enough of both as long as I like the work they do.

Not interested in any of the dramas and who's doing what to who.

~love hard~~play hard~~be kind~~~life is short~
Honored Contributor

I was watching last season but once they brought their divorce drama into an episode, I was out.  She always bugged me anyhow but he's sort of bland and I don't think he could carry a show without someone else

Not a fan at all of Christina on the Coast.  Watched twice and that was enough.

I'll tune in for the first episode and see how it is.   

Trusted Contributor

I agree with @CelticCrafter , all the remodels they do look exactly the same. No real difference from house to house. It just got to boring for me. 

New Contributor

When did  Tarek become not only an expert contractor, but begin to see himself as a better designer than Christina, when its apparent he’s neither.  His new jovial personality is laughable as well,  

Trusted Contributor

I think Christina seems much more relaxed and funnier on the shows now. I think marriage and having another baby agrees with her. She and Tarek do a good job of working together to support their children. I can't wait to see his new type of show when it airs. Talk, design, and many other things?

Honored Contributor

I prefer only watching F or F. I think Christina has wonderful taste. I like Tarek too. I do watch the other shows but feel this is the one that started all these other shows. 

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

Re: HGTV Flip or Flop Fans

[ Edited ]

I've never warmed up to these 2, either when married or divorced - both are still annoying and bad actors IMO.  I could never stand Christina and her constant eye-rolling. 

At least this season they are working on nicer/larger homes on a little more land, so the finishes are nice to look at.