Honored Contributor

What are you enjoying on these networks ... these  days?

Personally, i'm enjoying  Rock The Block,  The Containables ... and  What you Get For Your Money.  (On WYGFYM, who is the narrator?)

What are you  watching these days?

Respected Contributor

Re: HGTV AND DIY SHOWS

[ Edited ]

Home Town and Restored.

Honored Contributor

I pretty much only watch House Hunters (including Intrernational) and Property Brothers.

Honored Contributor

I just got DIY about a year ago and I am addicted to Texas Flip n Move.

I watch the really old seasons on the DIY app on my Roku and the transformation from shacks to builder basic shacks in the beginning to $300k homes has been fun to watch.

The premise is similar to Storage Wars.  Teams bid on a house you can't inspect other than the outside and then it has to be moved and flipped.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

I haven't watched a single HGTV show in the past 2 years.  Got sick of the real estate shows and everything else on it.  The network is not meeting my interests or desires any longer.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Lately I only watch House Hunters International.  And, of those, I change the channel when the realtor is the English chap with the beard or the American woman in France.  I find those 2 to be very condescending.

I enjoyed the show set in Mississippi with the young couple.  It hasn't been on for a while.

Trusted Contributor

DIY:  Building off the grid is my fav - Barnwood Builders, Texas Flip N Move,

HGTV:  House Hunters, the new show w/ husband/wife in MN; Beach Hunters, Good Bones, My Lottery Dream Home

Honored Contributor

@ScenicMaine wrote:

HGTV:  House Hunters, the new show w/ husband/wife in MN; Beach Hunters, Good Bones, My Lottery Dream Home

I'm enjoying the shows .... I got sick of a few and stopped watching, but I'm now enjoying sampling the different shows they now offer.

Honored Contributor

@grandma r wrote:

Lately I only watch House Hunters International.  And, of those, I change the channel when the realtor is the English chap with the beard or the American woman in France.  I find those 2 to be very condescending.

I enjoyed the show set in Mississippi with the young couple.  It hasn't been on for a while.

Home Town - she posted they are filming the new season, it usually starts early in the year.

Erin also just posted this week that there is a big announcement and we'll be seeing more of them next year, so stay tuned for more news.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

@ScenicMaine wrote:

Building off the Grid is my favorite too.  I love all the shows where families are looking for a beach home.  I used to like the shows on DIY but I had to get a new contract and went with a Verizon triple play special and lost DIY and a few other channels I liked.