Respected Contributor

HBO's Sharp Objects , Wow that ending

Spoiler

I never saw that coming at all . I watched it late and had a little trouble sleeping.

Respected Contributor

Re: HBO's Sharp Objects , Wow that ending

Anyone watch this , Amy Adams is such a great actress , i would imagine she was glad to shed that character.

Respected Contributor

I know this was on last year , but i would love to hear someones thoughts on this show.

Respected Contributor

This is one of the few times i have not gotten a response , maybe this has been talked about to death .

Respected Contributor

Hi MW in Iowa,

I watched it - I could hardly wait for each week for the show to come on.

I must say early into it I thought it was the creepy younger sister because she made the remark "My friends would KILL for me" - so that really clued me in to thinking she might have been the one who did it...

but the VERY end - the last few episodes....got me - Hard for me to sleep after watching them as well...

The one when she got caught in the hotel room with the boy the whole darn town thought killed the girls...

The episode where the mom (Patricia Clarkson was SUPERB in the series) was slowly poisoning them...

And the last episode where we saw her lil sister do the killing up to and including her NEW friend in the new town where she moved in with her sister and then her sister finally figures out she did all the killings - WOW - what a great series.

Respected Contributor

Thanks Ko , for responding , i didn't have HBO and i had a free 1 episode from my apple tv subscription , first i watched Little Big Lies , and went back to Sharp Objects , i had no idea who the murderer was and flabergasted who it was. When i watched each episode , i thought this actress that is playing the sister has star quality , and she is Australian , you would never had a clue , just like the young actress in 13 reasons why , and Freddie Highmore from Bates Motel is from the UK. That takes so much talent to adapt to a certain accent , unless you are Meryl Streep , Thanks again Ko , anything you are watching that is as good as this ?