Esteemed Contributor

Has anyone watched HBO's series " The Investigation " .

It has already aired  2 episofdes , but they are available to view.

The story is  based on 

" Based on the real-life investigation into the 2017 murder of young Swedish journalist Kim Wall, which made headlines around the world as “the submarine case”, this limited drama series follows the team of investigators and divers who worked tirelessly for six months in the face of seemingly insurmountable obstacles to gather evidence and bring justice for Wall’s family. "

Honored Contributor

Re: HBO " The Investigation "

@skatting44 wrote:

Has anyone watched HBO's series " The Investigation " .

It has already aired  2 episofdes , but they are available to view.

The story is  based on 

" Based on the real-life investigation into the 2017 murder of young Swedish journalist Kim Wall, which made headlines around the world as “the submarine case”, this limited drama series follows the team of investigators and divers who worked tirelessly for six months in the face of seemingly insurmountable obstacles to gather evidence and bring justice for Wall’s family. "

I really enjoyed watching.

Respected Contributor

I like true crime stories and I remember reading about this in the newspapers. I like the calm scientific manner of the Danish police. Some people may be turned off by subtitles but I often use them on shows from Great Britain when there is a heavy accent. They made a conscious decision in The Investigation not to show the perpetrator.

Respected Contributor

I'm watching it.  I think its very interesting and I do remember the story when it was in the headlines.  I dont mind the sub titiles. I just have to make sure Im not going to nod off during the program.  I use  CC them for those Brirish shows also.  They really mumble!!

Esteemed Contributor

It's such a crazy story. I enjoy crime scene stories also.