Respected Contributor

@MyShadowLove wrote:

@I like celery @Jordan2 ...Yes and I played that scene back a few times and I thought it looked like an image of Jack?...What was the message that you got from that scene?

Yes, it was Jack.  ALSO, when Holly was away from the mirror, and sitting down, they showed she had a scratch on her arm.  Smiley Surprised Seems likely there will be a second season! 

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Esteemed Contributor

@I like celery , I didn't catch the scratch but I did watch after the credits.  I thought the actor choice for Holly was excellent!  LM

Trusted Contributor

I watched the part after the credits. I did not see a scratch on her arm. I will go back and watch this part again tonight. I was trying to watch closely as I thought there may be a clue of some sort.  

Respected Contributor

@Lilysmom wrote:

@I like celery , I didn't catch the scratch but I did watch after the credits.  I thought the actor choice for Holly was excellent!  LM

I agree  -- Cynthia Erivo was excellent! 

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Respected Contributor

Re: HBO-The Outsiders

[ Edited ]

@lenapecci wrote:

I watched the part after the credits. I did not see a scratch on her arm. I will go back and watch this part again tonight. I was trying to watch closely as I thought there may be a clue of some sort.  

If you get the chance, watch the scene again. It's when she's sitting on the couch with her laptop.

(eta: Holly is actually on the bed, and not a couch.)

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Esteemed Contributor

@I like celery wrote:

@lenapecci wrote:

If you get the chance, watch the scene again. It's when she's sitting on the couch with her laptop.

(eta: Holly is actually on the bed, and not a couch.)

@I like celery @lenapecci ...I hadn't noticed the scratch either until I saw your posts...I just went back and watched that scene very carefully a couple of times...She is sitting on the bed and twirling her hair and the camera slowly moves around her and you can then see a scratch on her arm...It can easily be missed unless you are really looking very closely,

That was very observant of you @I like celery ...I bet a lot of viewers missed it.

I also just checked to see if I could find anything about a second season and it sounds like it is very likely.

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~