Esteemed Contributor

HBO Max is streaming Wonder Woman 1984 on December 25 th.

This will be the new trend moving forward. 

Esteemed Contributor

Warner Brothers announced last week that all of their 2021 films will be released same date as in theaters on HBO Max.  Their entire slate of first run movies.

There are some that I will miss seeing on the big screen and hope that it will be okay return, but will make due with my TV if need be.  Going to the theater is one of the biggest things I miss (haven't been since January/February and it's usually something I do many times each month.) Even though they were releasing films on Pay Per View, it would have been more expensive for me as a solo person.  Fine for families, but I'm not going to pay $30 alone. I, for one, am very happy about this.

Valued Contributor

where do you fine  HBO MAX on SPECRTUM.do you pay for this.

Esteemed Contributor

@heart of savino  I'm no expert at this, but HBO Max is a streaming service that is separate from your regular cable/satellite provider.  If you are already paying for HBO, then you likely are able to get HBO Max without paying another monthly fee.  I personally use a fire stick on my TV and am able to stream from that.

Respected Contributor

@heart of savino wrote:

I I figure this out I will let you know.

We have HBO with spectrum too. The Flight Attendant episode 1 was showing so we thought we were getting Max. Only one epidode was shown. It is not showing on HBO on Demand. 

Gotta get this figured out

Respected Contributor

@Alter Ego wrote:

@heart of savino  I'm no expert at this, but HBO Max is a streaming service that is separate from your regular cable/satellite provider.  If you are already paying for HBO, then you likely are able to get HBO Max without paying another monthly fee.  I personally use a fire stick on my TV and am able to stream from that.

@Alter Ego  We've been watching Flight Attendant on HBO Max. We get HBO Max for free with our Directv subscription because it already includes HBO. 

Respected Contributor

@granddi wrote:

@heart of savino wrote:

I I figure this out I will let you know.

We have HBO with spectrum too. The Flight Attendant episode 1 was showing so we thought we were getting Max. Only one epidode was shown. It is not showing on HBO on Demand. 

Gotta get this figured out

GOT IT......go to the apps on smart tv. Click on HBO Max.

A sign in code poped up. At the top of the page there was an instruction to go to HBOMAX.com/tvsignin

From there you are asked to either sign up for MAX or to access through your provided. When clicked on provided, Spectrum was an option. Just follow the prompts to put in your user name and pw. Then had to set up same for HBOMax. The done and access complete.

Hope I was clear.