Honored Contributor

Re: HAVE MY DVR ALL SET TO BBC TO RECORD THE WEDDING

It'll be lovely - a celebration of life.

And why not have some pageantry while we're at it?

I hope there will be a LOT of follow-up posts to keep the story front and center.  

Related image

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Honored Contributor

I'll be up and will have my television on by 4:00, I'm looking forward to reading the posts that morning. I'll be be having coffee and yogurt. Smiley Happy

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JaneMarple wrote:

I'll be up and will have my television on by 4:00, I'm looking forward to reading the posts that morning. I'll be be having coffee and yogurt. Smiley Happy

@JaneMarple.  I'll be up also, with tea and scones. Later during the day, I'll pop a bottle of Champagne and have pimento sandwiches and cuke and cream cheese sandwiches. 

Honored Contributor

DH and I are setting the alarm for 2:45 CT so we can watch coverage from the beginning. We have two small individual champagne bottles so I guess we can toast to the happily married couple. When Prince William and Kate got married, a local bakery had free wedding cake so I went and got some on my lunch hour.

Honored Contributor

Not watching. I'll just watch all the incessant highlights to be shown forever. Woman Happy

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

I know I can look it up but what time on the East coast?

Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

Anyone else? I know other channels will be showing it but I like BBC. It starts at (gasp) 3 a.m. west coast time and I know there will be lots of pre-wedding stuff and I wanna see ALL of it!! Might be silly, but hey that's just me !

not silly, it's fun

Honored Contributor

I believe programming begins at 3:00 am CST and we don’t want to miss any of it. I don’t get BBC America but other stations will be broadcasting. I was going to call Cox today and see how much it is to get BBC.

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 I believe it is 6am on the East Coast. I will have to catch the replays, as I can't make it up that early on a Saturday after working all week........I am usually up by 730a or 8am anyways......I am on CST time.

Valued Contributor

Here in Phoenix, I checked the Directv guide and all the channels (BBC, MSNBC, CBS et al) are starting coverage at 1 a.m. our time.  I'm setting the dvr and will start watching the recording when I wake up around 4 or 5 a.m.  Can't wait