Honored Contributor

HAVE MY DVR ALL SET TO BBC TO RECORD THE WEDDING

Anyone else? I know other channels will be showing it but I like BBC. It starts at (gasp) 3 a.m. west coast time and I know there will be lots of pre-wedding stuff and I wanna see ALL of it!! Might be silly, but hey that's just me !

Esteemed Contributor

Re: HAVE MY DVR ALL SET TO BBC TO RECORD THE WEDDING

I'm going bto watch BBC as well.   That is where I watched William and Catherine's wedding.  Their coverage will include British tidbits.  And, of course, I will be wearing my hat and pearls!!!!

Respected Contributor

Personally ... I CAN'T WAIT  !!!!!

Honored Contributor

@Big JoanieMe neither!!

Esteemed Contributor

I will be attending a viewing party that one of my GF's will be having. We are on the west coast so it's a super early rising for us. Everyone, is expected to be at her home by 2:00 A.M. We are bringing breakfast items to eat and we will be having mimosas as well. We plan on having a good time.

Honored Contributor

I live on the East Coast so there is a 5 hour difference from here to London, England (it's later there). Does anyone know what time the actual ceremony starts, I'm not getting up at 4:00 or 5:00 on a Saturday morning (CBS will have a 2 hour recap at 8:00 Saturday night)?

Respected Contributor

I also have my DVR set to record all of it starting at 3:00 A.M. I am looking forward to it and I did the same when Prince William got married also. Loved every minute of it.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Jordan2 wrote:

I live on the East Coast so there is a 5 hour difference from here to London, England (it's later there). Does anyone know what time the actual ceremony starts, I'm not getting up at 4:00 or 5:00 on a Saturday morning (CBS will have a 2 hour recap at 8:00 Saturday night)?

@Jordan2

I just did a google search and the actual ceremony begins at 7:00 a.m. Eastern Time.

Honored Contributor

DH is getting up with me 3 am CST. Can’t wait either. We got up for Charles and Diana’s wedding, Diana’s funeral, Prince William And Kate’s wedding. Meghan’s mother should already be in London. I’m not sure when her Dad is expected to arrive. Exciting.

Honored Contributor

I believe the ceremony is set for noon London time but we don’t want to miss pre-wedding coverage.