Honored Contributor

Re: HAVE MY DVR ALL SET TO BBC TO RECORD THE WEDDING

@icezeus wrote:

I will be attending a viewing party that one of my GF's will be having. We are on the west coast so it's a super early rising for us. Everyone, is expected to be at her home by 2:00 A.M. We are bringing breakfast items to eat and we will be having mimosas as well. We plan on having a good time.

Now this sounds like great fun!! Enjoy!!

Honored Contributor

Someone I actually know is getting married that day. 

I want to see the dress and what everyone is wearing but other than that, I'm not really interested.  If it wasn't so early in the morning, I'd probably watch but I'm not getting up to watch this as Saturday will be a long day for me. 

To all those who will be watching, enjoy.  The watch party sounds like it would be a lot of fun.        

Valued Contributor

I am also having a watch party. 

We will be having a traditional "English Fry-Up' for the guys, For the ladies, scones with Devonshire cream and strawberry/champagne jam, crumpets, English Breakfast Tea, Lemon and Elderflower lemonade  (the closest I could get to the royal wedding cake with the same flavors).  Imported biscuits, shortbread, and champagne will also be served.

It's Pajama party (given the time of day), but we also have Harry and Meghan t shirts for our guests.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Sheilaray wrote:

I am also having a watch party. 

We will be having a traditional "English Fry-Up' for the guys, For the ladies, scones with Devonshire cream and strawberry/champagne jam, crumpets, English Breakfast Tea, Lemon and Elderflower lemonade  (the closest I could get to the royal wedding cake with the same flavors).  Imported biscuits, shortbread, and champagne will also be served.

It's Pajama party (given the time of day), but we also have Harry and Meghan t shirts for our guests.

@Sheilaray....Would you happen to live in the Northeast? Woman LOL

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Respected Contributor

not me. i will watch the clips on news channel  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

I know I can look it up but what time on the East coast?

@jackthebear

7:00 a.m. EST

Esteemed Contributor

BBC America is airing Royal stores 24/7 for the next several days. It's called Royal Wedding Week. I am watching one's that interest me and recording others that may come on while I am at work or sleeping.