Respected Contributor

Re: HARVEY LEVIN INTERVIEWING JACLYN SMITH FOX NEWS 'OBJECTIFIED" NOW

Jaclyn Smith is lovely looking - even at 72.

Honored Contributor

For more on all your favorite Angels, there is a fan website called, appropriately enough, CharliesAngels DOT com.

It mentions, just a short way down the page, a new documentary A&E is filming about Farrah Fawcett.  Jaclyn Smith reports she filmed an interview for it.  No air date yet, apparently.

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Honored Contributor

I'd seriously like to eventually see JS's fashion line on QVC.

I've always liked Jaclyn's demeanor.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

I watched most of the show though I missed the very beginning. I enjoyed Charlie's Angels and have some wonderful memories of those years. I looked her up last night and her net worth is 90 million dollars. I thought it was funny when Jaclyn described Farrah's hair as the 4th angel!

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

I watched most of the show though I missed the very beginning. I enjoyed Charlie's Angels and have some wonderful memories of those years. I looked her up last night and her net worth is 90 million dollars. I thought it was funny when Jaclyn described Farrah's hair as the 4th angel!

Am I the only one who used to stand in front of the mirror with a curling iron and hair spray until I replicated the Farrah do as best I could?

Respected Contributor

Saw part of it and hope to see the rest soon.  Glad she found happiness with Dr. Allen.

Honored Contributor

I didn't see this but have always thought Jaclyn Smith was beautiful.  She was by far the prettiest Angel IMO.  I'm glad to hear she's happily married.  I would have liked to have seen the interview.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau