Respected Contributor

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACK NICHOLSON

[ Edited ]

Happy 83rd Birthday Jack Nicholson

Super Contributor

I thought at first you were going to tell us he passed.  But Happy Birthday is good!  I've always loved him in his movies.  He's strange but quite funny.  lol

Honored Contributor
I thought that too, so Happy Birthday in the title is a good idea.
Honored Contributor

Did you all know he was in an early episode of The Andy Griffth Show?

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Honored Contributor

I had no idea he was in his eighties.  Happy birthday Jack!  The only man you don't want around when confined to quarters.  

Honored Contributor

Super talented actor! Happy Birthday Jack! 

Honored Contributor

I remember seeing Easy Rider when it came out and that was the first time I saw Jack Nicholson.  I loved his character in that movie and since have appreciated his talent in so many movies. Loved him in Five Easy Pieces.  

Happy Birthday to a terrific talented actor who has proven his worth in the entertainment world.

Honored Contributor

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACK NICHOLSON

"Jack Nicholson is a legendary American actor, who has been one of the biggest stars of Hollywood for close to 6 decades. Nicholson began his acting career as a stage actor and then became a B-movie star. ... As of 2020, Jack Nicholson's net worth is $400 Million dollars, and he is one of the richest actors in the world."

Honored Contributor

"In 1974, Time magazine researchers learned, and informed Nicholson, that his "sister", June, was actually his mother, and his other "sister", Lorraine, was really his aunt. By this time, both his mother and grandmother had died (in 1963 and 1970, respectively). On finding out, Nicholson said it was "a pretty dramatic event, but it wasn't what I'd call traumatizing ... I was pretty well psychologically formed"

Can you imagine? Smiley Surprised faint.gif

SOURCE:  WIKI

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

Luv Jack Nicholson.  Such an expressive face and has been in some great movies.

Thanks for posting all those photos.  That grimace from 'The Shining' is legendary!!

Flowers are nature's way of laughing