Honored Contributor

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY GARDENMAN!!!

Thanks everyone! I appreciate it! I've been eating my chocolate cake and just taking it easy.Thanks again!

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Super Contributor

Happy birthday, Gardenman! I appreciate all the time and energy you put into Big Brother! I rarely sign in but wanted to wish you a wonderful day!

Respected Contributor

Happy birthday!!!  Thanks for sharing your expertise with us sports lovers!!  We sure do appreciate it!!  Because you have been so appreciated, I am sending you a pair of free Redskins tickets!  ( Just retreived them from the waste basket!).

Honored Contributor

Best wishes for a wonderful year ahead

Esteemed Contributor

@@garden man happy birthday!🎂🎉🍾

Honored Contributor

Happy Belated Birthday- GARDENMAN

Always enjoy your post and helpful information. Still enjoying the LG smartphone.🎂Southern Bee

Trusted Contributor

@gardenman, I thought of you when I heard about the terrible shooting in NJ yesterday.  I could not recall what area of NJ you live in, but I hope the shooting wasn't near you.

Belated Happy Birthday, and I hope you and your leg are doing better! 

Suzie (from Big Brother)!  

Honored Contributor

Happy birthday gardenman. Are those eagles still flying?

Honored Contributor

@123SuzyQ123 wrote:

@gardenman, I thought of you when I heard about the terrible shooting in NJ yesterday.  I could not recall what area of NJ you live in, but I hope the shooting wasn't near you.

Belated Happy Birthday, and I hope you and your leg are doing better! 

Suzie (from Big Brother)!  

Thanks, Suzie. The shooting wasn't even close to me. I always look at the outline of NJ as being a pot-bellied Mr. Magoo facing left with his legs cut off. If you look at the state in that manner, I live in the belly button of Mr. Magoo. I'm far to the south of the area where the shooting took place. The last publicized shooting around here was Andrew Cunanan shooting a caretaker at the Finns Point National Cemetery (about two miles from my house as the crow flies) before stealing his truck and driving to Miami where he then shot Gianni Versace before killing himself. By and large, shootings are pretty uncommon around here. (Probably because lots of people around here have guns and aren't afraid to shoot back. It's amazing how powerful a deterrent that can be to the bad guys.)

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

Have a very happy birthday, @gardenman !  I wish you continued healing and health in 2020!