Esteemed Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 - I'm an October baby.  As for my twinsister, she was stillborn.  Sorry to post something sad on such a happy thread.  

Honored Contributor

Happy birthday, my sweet and funny pal!  Sounds like you've had quite the run-up and hope today is just as fun!  

Happy Birthday Annabelle

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66, giving you the birthday bump!!!  Hope your day was awesome and the rest is too!!!! 

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori I spent most of the day in the dentist ofc waiting for my youngest daughter...remember I told you she'd had 7 teeth filled in a few hours?  Well, one tooth went crazy so when she gets back to Denver tonight, tomorrow morning at 7:30AM (Denver time) she'll be getting a root canal.  

My dentist here knew an endodontist there in Denver and called him and he's coming in early to fit her in.

I told my daughter, "We have to look at the good side of this.  It could have happened when you were in Germany or Switzerland (she's going there for Christmas and New Years).  My dentist was able to help her get in quickly and I'll pay for it".  Always look at the other side!  Right?

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66, I LOVE your approach to the bumps in the road of life.  Wish they could bottle your attitude!  Hope your daughter feels better (as better as one can feel pre-root canal) and wish I could give you a huge hug!!!

Honored Contributor

@twinsister I was sorry to hear about your sister.  Something similar happened to one of my daughters and the other daughter had a baby that lived for 7 days.

I'll bet you are extra special to your family.  You are extra special anyway, but here's what I tell my youngest daughter...."You are the icing on the cake.  You are very sweet.  Your sisters are the cake and it's wonderful, but when you put that icing on it.....WOW!  it's complete and sweet".  That's the way you are in your family @twinsister.  Take care sweet girl.

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori I will send you and @ECBG some pictures of the party and the Christmas card and letter I'm sending out.  I'll email it to you guys.  Love you too Lori

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

@LoriLori I will send you and @ECBG some pictures of the party and the Christmas card and letter I'm sending out.  I'll email it to you guys.  Love you too Lori

@Annabellethecat66@LoriLori

Martinis tonight girls!!!  Love ya Linda!!!

Run on over!!!!

Honored Contributor

@ECBG @LoriLori We're having a love fest here!  @SharkE @twinsister @Pandalady Please join us!  Free drinks (of your choice) and food galore!  All low-calorie but as tasty as all get out!

Booger!  I've had the hiccups for 20 minutes now.  I know how to get rid of them but can't concentrate....

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

@ECBG @LoriLori We're having a love fest here!  @SharkE @twinsister @Pandalady Please join us!  Free drinks (of your choice) and food galore!  All low-calorie but as tasty as all get out!

Booger!  I've had the hiccups for 20 minutes now.  I know how to get rid of them but can't concentrate....

@Annabellethecat66  Happy Birthday! Smiley Happy