Honored Contributor

@SharkE So you guys were born on the same day a year apart?  If you were born in the same year you are called "Irish Twins".  I knew someone who he and his brother were born 11 months apart.  His mother survived....Ha!

Honored Contributor

Well you girls had better party!  Make the best of it I say!  

Honored Contributor

"a yr. apart "?

Then, I woke up hahhahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Born on the 23rd all right, but, a few yrs. apart.  don't make me tell you how much apart now !              You know I'm vain old woman hahahahhahaha

Honored Contributor

She puts up with me and my bad writing never says a word.

Bless her little heart.

Contributor

Happy Birthday Annabelle!!  And many, many more!!

Respected Contributor

@SharkE@Annabellethecat66  I will give this hint to the year of my birth:  "That's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind."  Neil Armstrong!Cat Very Happy

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Honored Contributor

23_28_113.gif

LOL

Respected Contributor

Two more hints:  Richard Nixon took office and Woodstock Music Festival took place this year.!Cat Very Happy

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Honored Contributor

Tomorrow is my real birthday and my oldest daughter was going to take me to lunch......however, the youngest (while here visiting) went to my dentist and had 7 (yes 7) teeth filled in a few hours.

Well all was OK for a few hours and then the pain started.  She was supposed to go back home this morning and had changed the flight 3 times.  Tomorrow I'm going with her BACK to the dentist and hopefully he can relieve her pain.  She's on slight pain medication and antibiotics.  He'll probably 'open it up' (whatever that is) and when she gets back have a root canal done.

She said, "Mom, you can go to lunch".  I said, "No way!  I will be sitting and waiting for you".  She leaves from there to catch a flight.  Besides I already celebrated and will go to birthday lunch with my buddy I eat with later in the week.

When you have children, you are always a mom, no matter how old they get.  On the upside, I get to have her here with me a little longer, even though she's in pain.  I've been doctoring her.....It's terrible when your baby (she's my baby) is in pain.

There must be other birthday's here.  We should celebrate other birthdays.

This year I'm going to send out a Christmas card (of my whole family).  I usually write a funny letter.  I only wrote a few after my husband died.

My daughter sent out one and it was a page long and it all rhymed.  It was so funny.

At my party they showed the family pictures I sent out every Christmas for 23 years of all of us....

@ECBG I'll send you one.  It will probably be late...Ha!

Honored Contributor

I'm so proud of myself.....I figured it out! 1969.