Respected Contributor

HALLOWEEN BAKING CHAMPIONSHIP - NEW SEASON 8 - 9/23/19

Can't wait for the new season to begin.  I always loved this show. 

Lorraine Pascale will not be returning but Zac and Carla will be along with new judge Katie Lee.  Lorraine was ok but I like Katie Lee too. 

Honored Contributor

Re: HALLOWEEN BAKING CHAMPIONSHIP - NEW SEASON 8 - 9/23/19

Thanks for the heads up, I will watch, but I’ll miss Lorraine.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Trusted Contributor

I really like Katie Lee.  But will miss Lorraine.

Honored Contributor

@SWEET wrote:

Can't wait for the new season to begin.  I always loved this show. 

Lorraine Pascale will not be returning but Zac and Carla will be along with new judge Katie Lee.  Lorraine was ok but I like Katie Lee too. 

@SWEET   I love this and the Gingerbread baking shows.

Respected Contributor

I wonder will they have another new host, they seem to change hosts frequently.   I like Halloween Wars better than this show. 

Trusted Contributor

Ugh. Katie Lee and her annoying nasal voice. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@deeva wrote:

I wonder will they have another new host, they seem to change hosts frequently.   I like Halloween Wars better than this show. 

@deevaforgot to mention that.  John Henson is back.  I like his the best of all the hosts that have hosted so far.

I stopped watching Halloween Wars a few years ago.  The fighting and the bickering and the walking off the set was getting crazy.  You're there to work together.

Respected Contributor

@SWEET wrote:

@deeva wrote:

@deevaforgot to mention that.  John Henson is back.  I like his the best of all the hosts that have hosted so far.

I stopped watching Halloween Wars a few years ago.  The fighting and the bickering and the walking off the set was getting crazy.  You're there to work together.

I had forgotten about that.

There seems to be one bossy person on each team who tries to intimidate their teamates.

I like John too, very easy going.

Esteemed Contributor

This show is one of the few I watch on Food Network.   I also like the Christmas holiday baking shows.  I got so tired of so many cooking competitions like Chopped.  And I really don't like any of Guy F's shows, I just stopped watching this channel.  But when the speciality baking shows are on, I do watch.

Like Lorraine on the Holloween shows.  Love her sweet but slightly sarcastic comments.  Am not that crazy about Kathie Lee.

Respected Contributor

I remember when The Cooking Channel premiered, their ads all said this would be a channel for serious cooks. 

Well, that didn’t last long.