Valued Contributor

I really like the Hallmark movies!

Honored Contributor

@pprmntstx   I liked the latest Aurora Teagarden Mystery that was on a couple of nights ago.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

@NickNack  Which one was that?  All of mine were showing season 1, so I deleted them.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Honored Contributor

I do too! On Hallmark and Hallmark Movies and Mysteries! Man Happy

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Esteemed Contributor

It is called Heist and Seek and is being repeated today at 4 and 7 Pacific time, and also again on May 24 and May 30.  Movie #13 in the series.

Esteemed Contributor

I like them too and find myself watching mostly Movies and Mysteries.  I like some actors and actresses better than others and always watch them.  The procedural mysteries are fun and it's nice to see the characters evolve.  Simple, predictable but light and fun to watch.  Enough drama in real life.

PS  How about Aurora gelling engaged! 

Honored Contributor

@SXMGirl wrote:

@NickNack  Which one was that?  All of mine were showing season 1, so I deleted them.

@SXMGirl   I don't remember the name of the movie.  It's the newest Aurora Teagarden Mysteries movies.  They star Candace Cameron Bure, and she puts out three or four movies a year.  They're very good.  They're on the Hallmark Mysteries and Movies Channel.  Do you get two Hallmark Channels?

-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

@NickNack  We do get two Hallmark channels. Was the one that you saw about an actor in a mystery theatre?

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Honored Contributor

@SXMGirl wrote:

@NickNack  We do get two Hallmark channels. Was the one that you saw about an actor in a mystery theatre?

@SXMGirl   No, it was called Heist and Seek.  Someone posted it above.  It was about a heist at a museum.

-Henry David Thoreau

Frequent Contributor

I like them, too!