Esteemed Contributor

@NickNack  Thanks.  I will look for it.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Trusted Contributor

I really like them too.  I especially like the Mysteries and the Aurora ones are my favorite.  I can watch them over again and still enjoy them. I also liked the Anique shop one with Lori which won't be created any more. I really liked the actor that played her husband in that.  I like Danica and also the Mystery 101 actress.  

Valued Contributor

Seems that our defalt station is the Hallmark (actually any of them that we get). Just will turn though when the reruns of Golden Girls, Fraser and I love Lucy come on. 

We do like most of the movies and the made for Hallmark series that they have.

Esteemed Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

@SXMGirl wrote:

@NickNack  We do get two Hallmark channels. Was the one that you saw about an actor in a mystery theatre?

@SXMGirl   No, it was called Heist and Seek.  Someone posted it above.  It was about a heist at a museum.

@NickNack  Season 1 episode #13

Honored Contributor

Really enjoy Hallmark and the sister stations. I got kind of burned out watching so much during the Christmas holiday, but am ready to climb back on board and watch some more.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm a huge Good Witch fan. 

I love the Christmas and holiday movies.  I don't care that the "formula" is the same.

Trusted Contributor

I love them too.  Takes my mind off of all that is going on right now.

Esteemed Contributor

I prefer the Mystery Channel; it's currently what I keep on in the background.  But, that doesn't mean that I don't enjoy the occasional movie on the regular channel. Smiley Happy

I do wonder (1) how the pandemic has effected the holiday movie production schedule this year (if at all).  Seems like it would have to, but what do I know?  Has anyone heard? and (2) wasn't there supposed to be a new mystery series with Susan Lucci?  

Frequent Contributor

I just saw on demand JOURNEY BACK TO CHRISTMAS.  I really liked it!

Trusted Contributor

The Hallmark movies and especially the mysteries are providing a delightful break from the realities of life.  I found myself constantly focused on the current political, economic, and health crises and my usual hopefulness was being tested.  The "romance movies are formulaic but entertain. The mysteries are a good way to enter into the mystery genre. The heroines are smart, resourceful, and do not need a male to guide or protect them, just care and love them.   I have started to watch Murder She Wrote again and admire the wit, intelligence, and charm of the series.  Lansbury's wardrobe was classic and great! I am devoting my weekend tv watching to the Halmark channels and enjoying them.