Trusted Contributor

Re: HALLMARK MOVIES NOW SUBSCRIPTION

[ Edited ]

@VaBelle35 

Just want to thank you for information you provided to us here.  I just received an email stating the new SSD movie in 2020 will be aired on Hallmark Drama channel.

I am fortunate to have this channel in my lineup with Dish Network.  I feel for those who do not have this channel available to them now and hope Hallmark will air on all their channels soon after premiere.

Again, thank you so much.

Honored Contributor

You're welcome @LogoFan 

I'm hoping Comcast will get Hallmark Drama soon.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Super Contributor

@srgtdj  Since you have the Hallmark Now channel, do they have some of the older Hall of Fame movies? I remember one with James Garner, James Wood, and Piper Laurie that was excellent. I think it was called Promises. Another good one was about the beginning of AA with James Woods and Jo Beth Williams. Can this service be purchased through Roku? I have both Hallmark channels through my cable provider but I am mostly interested in the Hall of Fame movies.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@texassunflower wrote:

@srgtdj  Since you have the Hallmark Now channel, do they have some of the older Hall of Fame movies? I remember one with James Garner, James Wood, and Piper Laurie that was excellent. I think it was called Promises. Another good one was about the beginning of AA with James Woods and Jo Beth Williams. Can this service be purchased through Roku? I have both Hallmark channels through my cable provider but I am mostly interested in the Hall of Fame movies.

@texassunflower wrote:

@texassunflower wrote:

@texassunflower wrote:

@texassunflower wrote:

@texassunflower wrote:

@texassunflower wrote:

@texassunflower wrote:

@texassunflower wrote:

@texassunflower wrote:

@texassunflower wrote:

@texassunflower wrote:

@texassunflower wrote:

Yes, they have the Hallmark Hall of Fame movies.  If you go to the website,, you can view the list of everything available for streaming.

There are two ways to buy the channel.  You can buy it directly from the Hallmark Movies Now website and then get the app on Roku.

Or

If you have Amazon Prime, you add the Hallmark Movies Now channel to your Amazon Prime and watch it on Roku through the Amazon Prime App.

You can't do both without paying twice.  I tried that yesterday to see if I could use my paid HMN service that I already have thru the HMN website on the Amazon Prime HMN Channel but there's no way to log in as an existing HMN customer on Amazon Prime.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

TiVo is supposed to be releasing an app so that Tivo customers can watch their recordings on the Roku.

I am waiting for that!

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

Wow. I have seen posts with multiple quotes of the same post but I think this one is a winner. 13 times is no small feat. I didn't want to quote it because texassunflower's post appears enough without me adding to it. Not sure if this was caused by a trigger finger or a computer with a mind of its own. Been there. Any way it made me smile. Thanks Obviously I need to go and do something useful.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

I have not....our cable is already $192.00 monoth/incudes TV, internet and phone...I refuse to pay any more money to view movies.