Respected Contributor

She's dealing with a law suit filed against her here in Utah.  The trial starts next week.  She's accused of deliberately running into another skier on the slopes and he suffered severe injuries.  She said it was an uncontrollable accident.

Honored Contributor

@Scooby Doo wrote:

She's dealing with a law suit filed against her here in Utah.  The trial starts next week.  She's accused of deliberately running into another skier on the slopes and he suffered severe injuries.  She said it was an uncontrollable accident.

Sorry to hear about this. I hope he is compensated.

Honored Contributor

@lgfan wrote:

@colliemom4 "She has already in a lawsuit over a vag. scented candle that exploded while a man was burning it. Is she really this dumb or trying to scam people? Maybe both?"

I thought that I had heard everything but a vag. scented candle exploding.   I could say something else but then this post would be deleted.

wonder what a "vag" smells like:Woman LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@SeaMaiden 

I do remember the steam cleaning idea and just had to laugh when I saw this story.

No thanks to both.

Honored Contributor

I saw this article about her today. She uses some type of IV's lol.

https://pagesix.com/2023/03/14/gwyneth-paltrow-dragged-on-tiktok-over-wellness-tips/ 

Respected Contributor

Re: Gwyneth Paltrow .....

[ Edited ]

Sounds like she could use some Lumi.

Esteemed Contributor

@lgfan wrote:

@colliemom4 "She has already in a lawsuit over a vag. scented candle that exploded while a man was burning it. Is she really this dumb or trying to scam people? Maybe both?"

I thought that I had heard everything but a vag. scented candle exploding.   I could say something else but then this post would be deleted.

🤣😂😂🤣

Esteemed Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@lgfan wrote:

wonder what a "vag" smells like:Woman LOL

@SeaMaiden  can't even imagine anyone wanting a candle like that 🤭.  I wonder who is buying them 🤔 and where on earth did she even come up with such a ridiculous idea in the first place !!!!!  She is more then strange