Respected Contributor

Did anyone catch this new series about a young lady going off to college?  I thought both episodes were H.I.L.A.R.I.O.U.S!  Not only that, but it touched on real issues one of which is peer pressure.  A spin-off of Blackish.  

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Frequent Contributor

I watched the first episode based on the young lady star's appearance on The View.  She was so intelligent sounding and sweet.  The show was ok to me, but I'll watch the next one and hope for the best.  I'm not a regular viewer of Blackish but I want to like it.  Used to watch The Cosby Show and always enjoyed it.

Honored Contributor

Nope, don't watch any network tv shows. I still am struggling to watch "This is Us" with the long, boring storylines and millions of commercials. Not for me.

"Pure Michigan"
Respected Contributor

I watch Blackish sometimes. I enjoyed it when it first went on, but I find it a little too preachy lately. . I tried Grownish and lasted 10 minutes. Not for me.

Honored Contributor

I missed it, but I'm sure they'll show it again (as they always do).

I think that young woman is beautiful.  I liked her character on Blackish.  I like Blackish most of the time.  Sometimes it gets a little ummmm 'preachy' but otherwise I like it.

Incidentally, the woman who plays the Grandma on that show has an interesting background.  She's been through a lot in her life and come out on the right-side.  She's delightful in interviews.  People could learn a lot from her (her words).

I hope it's as good as Blackish because that show is very well written.

Honored Contributor

When I saw the young lady on GMA I meant to check on her show.  Of course, I forgot about it so ended up watching two episodes online.

It was cute but just not my type show.  (None of the shows are my cup of tea these last few years).  She was so interesting on the talk show that I googled her and her family.  Very interesting.  Her mother is gorgeous, too.  Daddy is very handsome as well as her mothers.  Not an ugly one in the bunch.

I know the young lady had make up on but boy did she look like a natural beauty.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

I like Blackish okay but Grownish would probably appeal to a younger group. I only got through a few minutes of Grownish.