Honored Contributor

There was speculation by some it might be cancelled but it's officially renewed. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

Re: Grimm renewed for season 6

I can't believe I'm still watching. I was going to watch it last night & my dvr only recorded 1 min. There were 4 shows my dvr did this to last night. One ended up playing the whole show anyways. I checked the other 3 shows today & now the whole shows are there. Weird. I'm going to watch it in a little while.

Honored Contributor

I watched it this morning. It's getting good. 

Honored Contributor

@jaxs mom

I did hear that.  But then I heard that it would be the last season.  Did you hear that??

I am hoping that this is not the case.  I know it has been on for several seasons, but I have not tired of it.  I think it has gotten better and better.

The previews for the upcoming show -- I can't wait.  There seems to be a meeting between Adaland and Eve.  Eve is threatening Adaland if she hurts Nick!  Whoa!!!

I had told DH before that I felt there was going to be some interaction again between Eve and Nick.  I am sorry but I just cannot see Adaland and Nick as a couple.

And that was pretty creepy when Eve morphed into Renard!  And the red-head was trying to get busy with him!  Oh, my!!!  

And poor, Wu -- is he going to turn into a creature?  He is starting to exhibit symptoms.

I just love, love, love this show!!!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

No, the announcement that it would be back for season 6 didn't include a statement it would be the final season. 

Honored Contributor

It's funny that Friday night used to be the death slot for shows. Any show put there was doomed. Now with DVR's and delayed viewing, more and more Friday night shows are surviving and doing well. The network clearly didn't expect much from Grimm by putting in the Friday night slot, but it's done well. It's a good, creative show with good characters. I'm not sure how much more they can squeeze out of it, but they've done good so far.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

I don't think they seem to be struggling for story lines.  I've always loved that they have the main characters who are friends and co-workers.  They have a close bond and they can weave all kinds of story lines this way.  Then, in addition, they always have additional story lines going on.  And a new crazy "beast" (if you will), each week to make things really interesting.  And some parts of this show are continuing story lines to keep you in suspense.  While other parts get resolved each week.  I love it and I would never tire of it.  

Honored Contributor

Where are all of our Grimmettes???

Just watched the last episode!! OMG!!!  So good -- so much happening!!!

Wu ---- oh, my.  Unbelieavble!!!  Poor guy.  What is he????? No one knows.  Not even Rosalie or Monroe!!!

And Diana's back -- how scary is she???  

And now -- the story line with Adaland and Diana and Renard, etc., and that whole mess?

Poor Nick.  I cannot wait to see how this all pans out!

And Eve --- she is a powerhouse and she has Nick's back big time.

I would love, love, love to see Nick and Eve (Juliette) back together again.

Honored Contributor

@gardenman I agree with you about Friday nights.  I've never been able to understand why all of the shows come on on the same nights (often the same time).

It's pleasant to watch a show knowing you aren't having to chose between that show and another.  

There usually isn't much on Wednesday night or Saturday night (that Saturday night is really dead).  What's that about?  I don't know a lot of people who go out every Saturday night and not watch TV!

It would be a good time to put on other shows.  As far as Grimm, I am so glad it is on Friday night.  It's a good way to spend a night watching something so inventive, different and easy to lose oneself in.

Respected Contributor

Yay! That is great news. I love Grimm.

It seems that Dianna is a bit of a handful. I hope she doesn't hurt Kelly.

Poor Wu. He is the Xander of Grimm. They just need to hand him the piece of wood to cure him. I do believe the piece of wood will be identified as a piece of the crucifix. They kind of dropped a bunch of anvils on that. Lol.