Respected Contributor

Grimm: 3/27 episode (spoilers)

That was an icky Wesen. Interesting story though. I have a hard time when they force the struggles between Nick and Juliet. I guess they had to do that for her to help Sean Renard. His mother's magic seems to have some side effects. I guess Victor is out of the series? Adalind's pregnancy could yield some interesting dynamics since she is carrying a Grimms baby. hopefully, they won't bore us with this one like the last one.
Honored Contributor

Re: Grimm: 3/27 episode (spoilers)

Just when I think I'm out they pull me back in!! Great episode.

Respected Contributor

Lol, ncascade. I'm very interested to see what is up with Sean. It's always nice to see his chest too. Lol.
Honored Contributor

cosmic I agree about Sean's chest. I was thinking, "Hummmm....they found a way to have him take off his chest......that works for me.

I don't understand why Adalind wouldn't go to Nick and tell him. It would be a way of getting him to tell her where her baby is. Why would she want other's to think it is their baby? I can see maybe where she wants the Prince (the old guy) to think she's pregnant with his baby, but she decided that on a spur of the moment.

Honored Contributor

The minute they decided to make her pregnant with Nick's baby ( I think it's really Juliette's too since she said she felt pregnant and she's the one that slept with Nick) that it would be a way for them to trade her baby for theirs.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval