Valued Contributor
LOL AnnabelleSmiley Happy. If I wanted reality all the time I'd watch national geographic. Can't wait for Banshee. Its one show I watch in ""real time ""
Honored Contributor

bally, just saw on Utube an interview all of the main characters did while at Comic con. They told a little about their characters.

Frequent Contributor
Love this show and happy it is back!
Trusted Contributor

I checked Sasha's FB page and no hint about whether or not he remains dead either! I'm checking twitter next.

Honored Contributor

I'm still trying to find out, but I'll bet you he isn't dead.

Valued Contributor

I've loved Grimm from the very first episode! I just want Nick to get his "grimm" back on. At first, I didn't really like the girl Grimm (Trouble), but she IS starting to grow on me. I ADORE his Werewolf best friend.

Honored Contributor

kim you said exactly how I feel only you said it better. Thanks for putting into words what takes me so long to do. Smiley Happy

Of course he wasn't dead. Someone that good looking......no way!

Valued Contributor

Annabellethecat--you're welcome! And you're right--the Captain can't be dead--WAY too hot! His ""Mom"" is a hoot--I love how he said when introducing her ""she's had a lot of work done""--LOL!

Super Contributor

I like this show also. I agree that it drives me nuts when someone watches a sci-fi type of show and then says "that would never happen". LOL, yeah, that's why I watch. When I was still working, I couldn't find anyone to discuss LOST because they didn't have the imagination for it. I totally understand if it isn't your cup of tea... Just don't dismiss it because it isn't possible. Just jump on and enjoy the ride

Sometimes I think a show can take it a wee bit too far (Revolution comes to mind...I really wish that show could have stayed away from the nano thing. It wasn't necessary). Shows like Grimmare a great escape from what's real and just plain fun. I recently watched Lost Girl on Netflix and enjoyed that also, cheesy lines and all: "I'm just a wolf standing in front of a succubus, asking her to love him" LOL