Trusted Contributor

I agree that it was just OK. I stopped recording it a while back and I don't like many of the people who are left. I absolutely cannot stand the Maggie character and now that she has "the secret" it will just mean months of her being stupid and freaking out about everything. Not sure why she is doing the running to the store thing, either. She is incapable of having an adult discussion.

Meredith and ortho god was also silly. She has seen good looking men before. She is also acting like she is 12.  I guess I just find the story lines about sex boring and silly.

The girl with the bike was interesting but I am sorry she died. I liked the matchmaker patient.

As others have said, the show isn't very interesting anymore, but I will watch if nothing else is on. I thought the 2-hour premier would have been a 2-hour story, but it was just 2 1-hour shows which didn't need to be on together. Maybe an attempt to stop people from watching Murphy Brown?

Esteemed Contributor

I record because I know the characters and view as background or when nothing else is on. As usual, stories about brilliant, broken people who fail in relationships.  

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Honored Contributor

Now that Station 19 has joined the TGIT lineup, there will be crossover shows with Grey's. There's one tomorrow night. I have no intentions of waching Station 19 for any reason.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

Station 19 has grown on me especially now that Boris Kodjoe has joined the cast, great eye candy!!

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Station 19 has grown on me especially now that Boris Kodjoe has joined the cast, great eye candy!!

@Shelbelle. That he is!!!! His real life wife is on Empire...

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

@Shelbelle. That he is!!!! His real life wife is on Empire...

His real life wife, Nicole Ari Parker is a hometown girl for me, born and raised right here in Baltimore. Sadly, they have a daughter with spina bifida. Also one aother daughter. He is playing a very indignant fire chief, similar to the indignant doc he was on Code Black.