Honored Contributor

Greys Anatomy Last Night 9/30 Spoilers

Does anyone else remember this guy Mitch who Mer was with last night, I have never missed an episode in all its years but did not recall him at all, maybe a former patient of hers, he reminded me of a younger McDreamy. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Greys Anatomy Last Night 9/30 Spoilers

Says this online on Wiki. I don't remember the episode either. 

Mitch came into the ER with a serious headache. Lexie gave him sumatriptan, which helped. His CT was negative, so he was discharged. However, shortly after he left the hospital, Meredith noticed that his discharge signature was wildly different from his admitting signature and surmised that he was having a stroke. She got him back to the hospital, where she handed him over to the stroke team and they took him to see if he was eligible for the clot-busting medicine.

After his treatment, he was told his prognosis was good, but they wanted to keep him overnight for observation.

Honored Contributor

I recognized his face, but couldn't remember the episode!

Regular Contributor

The episode in question is from Season 14, episode 17, "One Day Like This".  You can watch in on Netflix if you have a streaming subscription.  I didn't remember the episode and will re-watch it to help put last night's episode in perspective.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks all...I couldn't remember him either!  Glad it's not just me.  @retiredatlast , I will go find that episode.

Trusted Contributor

Scott Speedman was on Animal Kingdom & my remembrance was he was killed off so he could be on Grey's Anatomy as a love interest for Meredith but I only think he did the one episode 3-4 years ago so was surprised to see him last night.

Respected Contributor

I had to look him up to remember when he was on.  He's not even close to looking like McDreamy.  

Honored Contributor

Tonight, 10/14, Addison returns, dont know for how long.