Honored Contributor

I watched this movie today, it stars and was written by Tom Hanks. Full disclosure, I love Tom Hanks, I would watch him read the phonebook. This is a war film, which really isn't my favorite genre, but I thought it was good. Description from Vox "Tom Hanks wrote and stars, an old-fashioned nail-biter about heroism inspired by actual events. He plays Captain Ernest Krause, who is tasked with leading an international convoy of ships carrying troops and supplies to Great Britain during WWII. Those ships are vulnerable to German U-boats in an area of the Atlantic. Called the "Black Pit", and along the way, they run into trouble".

Honored Contributor

Is this one if the movies that is a Pay Per View at 19.99 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@Jordan2  Watched it last night with my son. It was free. I thought it was very good as well. Couldn't get to sleep afterword because I was so worked up over it! I didn't really appreciate the addition of the love interest. If it was trying to make him more human, it didn't. His humanity cam through in the film.

Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox I think this is an AppleTV+ exclusive. I think it was suppose to be a theatrical release, but with Covid-19 maybe they changed their minds.

Respected Contributor

@I am still oxox 

My husband watched it tonight on Apple TV+ and there was no charge.