Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: Grey's Anatomy last Night!

I guess he lost his paycheck.

Honored Contributor

FYI, the actress that played Maggies look alike cousin is her real life sister.

Honored Contributor

ABC has clearly pulled out all the stops to save Station 19. After a dreadful, and I mean dreaful, start, I can't believe that show is still on the air, no matter who writes it. The tie-in with the the long established Grey's is such an obvious ratings ploy.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Thanks, @Shelbelle .  I was wondering about that.

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Wow, I didn't know that. Do you know if her sister is an actress, or was this a one time thing?

Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

I think I am lost-who is Amelia's baby's daddy?? I felt so bad for Bailey and her husband.....I think Meredith may have a new love interest.....I knew something would happen with Maggie's surgery.........

Richard better go fight for his marriage, and stop getting tangled up with this woman.....Jeeze-what a soap opera!!! I know Jo was going to want to keep that baby-good for her-hope Karev is on board! 

Honored Contributor

If Amelia is 4 weeks further along than she thought, then it would seem that Owen is the Baby Daddy.

They are really working the Station 19 characters into Greys now. And, yes of course, this arrogant new doc is going to be sparring with Mer and love will bloom. 

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

If Amelia is 4 weeks further along than she thought, then it would seem that Owen is the Baby Daddy.

They are really working the Station 19 characters into Greys now. And, yes of course, this arrogant new doc is going to be sparring with Mer and love will bloom. 

@Shelbelle . Thanks I thought it probably was Owen, but wasn't sure. Oh boy what a tangled web we weave........lol........

Honored Contributor

Maggie has been one of my least favorite characters since she arrived on Grey's so I was thrilled when Jackson dumped her. I like Vic from Station 19 but wow she wasted no time after the supposed love of her life died.

I have thought from the start Amelia's baby was going to end up being Owen's.

That new doctor was Christina's gift? I'm asking because I didn't bother to try to read those texts. From one appearance I see him as a better fit for Meredith than Deluca. Seriously, did he ever think he was Mer's equal? Let alone what she or anyone else thought.

Catherine and Richard need to decide if they want to be together or not. They are too old to keep playing these games with each other.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.