Super Contributor

Did Teddy have the baby? Guess I missed that what did they name he/she?

I hope they bring Derek back. He could of been away in a rehab unit and got better. Would make since since Meridith

never got serous about anyone or at least not too long.

Honored Contributor

@crazered wrote:

I hope they bring Derek back. He could of been away in a rehab unit and got better. Would make since since Meridith

Teddy had a baby girl end of last season. 

Honored Contributor

I thought Jackson and Vick had ended their relationship last season, they had a fight and called it quits, but it didnt appear that way last night. 

Honored Contributor

Did anyone notice there was a kiss in each show Station 19 and Grey's Anatomy last night, between Andie and her husband Robert and Jackson and either Vickie or Jo, I forgot which? I thought we wouldn't see kissing ever again, we certainly aren't seeing it on soaps.

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN   Jackson's kiss was with Jo. He didn't do anything with Vick because he was holding his daughter Harriet in his arms. They were going back and forth in time so I don't know if the Vick incident which @Shelbelle  mentioned was in the past or current. Hope in the past. Something about her I don't like either. Probably has something to do with how quickly she moved on after that Captain's death.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

Did anyone notice there was a kiss in each show Station 19 and Grey's Anatomy last night, between Andie and her husband Robert and Jackson and either Vickie or Jo, I forgot which? I thought we wouldn't see kissing ever again, we certainly aren't seeing it on soaps.

Yes, and in the afternoon soaps too, and no masks or mention of Covid in the afternoon. And most of the night scenes are maskless too. 

Respected Contributor

@crazered wrote:

I think it was pretty obvious that Meredith is having a near death experience thus seeing Derek.  He's not coming back.  I predict that Meredith will survive and the visions of Derek will disappear.

Honored Contributor

Meredith has been at deaths door before and always survives, she will again !!!

Honored Contributor

So, this is me being a smart aleck, how come when we see a character that has died and gone to heaven, they have aged ( yes I know the actor or actress has aged)? I thought once you die you don't age anymore ( there's no aging in Heaven)  we should see them as they were when they died.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Grey's Anatomy

[ Edited ]

@Tique wrote:

Usually I read the previous season's thread before the new season begins to brush up on what happened that I may have forgotten. I didn't do it before because I knew Grey's didn't have its own thread but in the middle of watching tonight's show I had to search for it anyway. If anyone has some questions about either show, here's the thread: S19 & Grey's

Thanks, @Tique .  I need to go back and read that.  I did watch the show yesterday and thought it was good.  Enough other stuff going on plus the flashbacks.   

ETA:  Read that thread.  Hmm.  The writers of Station 19 have a real thing about moms abandoning their child.  First the one character whose baby mama took a walk and left him with the baby and now Andi finds out her mom took a walk and abandoned her.  Seems someone is trying to work through some issues.