Trusted Contributor

Re: Grey's Anatomy - Possible Spoilers

Last night's episode was boring. This season has not been my favorite. Next week are two throw back episodes. Those should be really good.  

Honored Contributor

Obviously Jackson is leaving the show and this was his swan song episode. It was nice to see April again, maybe those 2 will be getting back together. 

Also, as I have said about other ensemble shows, I think cutting back on a large cast in one show can be Covid related. 

Regular Contributor

@tucka wrote:

I didn't finished thursdays show, been watching from the start, but I am over it now,too political and one sided,other shows are getting that way

too.I watch t.v. for entertainment not the news, keep your opinion out of my shows,too bad but I am through,next will be just us.

Way too political forl me too.  I gave up volunteering at our local hospital this past week.  They decided to change our uniform to "something more gender neutral".  What a laugh.  I told them I've always been a girly girl and the last time I checked I am a female.  If they want me to look like someone from environmental services then they need to pay me and get my name right on the check.  What a ridiculous time we're living in.  

Honored Contributor

Two classic episodes tonight from 2006 when Bailey was having her baby.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

Two classic episodes tonight from 2006 when Bailey was having her baby.

Funny, once it began, I remembered it like it was yesterday. 

Esteemed Contributor

Jackson was a favorite character. Many of my favorite characters leave Grey's Anatomy. I read Jesse enjoys producing and directing. Amanda character is not pleasant to watch, although Link is a likeable, humble character. Women are type-cast as hyper emotional. Would be nice to see a balanced, strong, compassionate female character.   

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Honored Contributor

Tonight's episode will be saying goodbye to Jackson.

Honored Contributor

I was sad to see Jackson leave. Seeing the clips of the past at the end, made me realize how much better the show use to be. 

Honored Contributor

Did Drs. Bailey and Webber really think Meredith didn't know DeLuca was dead? If he had been able he would never have waited until she was ready to leave the hospital before making an appearance. SMH!

The reason for Jackson leaving was weak. He was moving from Seattle to Boston - not a third world country - AND he has access to a private plane as he mentioned in his last scene. Oh well. A lot of stuff has been subpar so will just add this to the ever growing list.

Oh yeah if he is taking Koracick with him...all is forgiven.

Honored Contributor

Season finale tonight.