Honored Contributor

Re: Grey's Anatomy - Possible Spoilers

@twocatlou wrote:

Grey's has really gotten stale and with any luck it'll be going off the air soon.  Either that or something monumental has to happen to bring it back to life.  I've watched it since day one and I'm willing to hang in til the end but it's getting to be quite painful for me to do that.  How about you?

@twocatlou It actually looks like something big happens next week according to the previews! I hope its not another death.....

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@twocatlou wrote:

Grey's has really gotten stale and with any luck it'll be going off the air soon.  Either that or something monumental has to happen to bring it back to life.  I've watched it since day one and I'm willing to hang in til the end but it's getting to be quite painful for me to do that.  How about you?

@twocatlou It actually looks like something big happens next week according to the previews! I hope its not another death.....

Well.......they're digging deep to keep us watching......if another main character gets the axe....yikes.........oh wait it'll probably be someone from station 19?  Stay tuned.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@twocatlou wrote:

@twocatlou  like you I've watched from the beginning and feel almost obligated to stay with it no matter how painful it gets. Thankfully I am no longer adhering to that rule of sticking with a show once I've put in some time. I walked away from a show several years ago and when I watch the show that comes on after that one, I usually see the last two minutes of the show I dropped and congratulate myself on a wise decision.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@twocatlou wrote:

@twocatlou  like you I've watched from the beginning and feel almost obligated to stay with it no matter how painful it gets. Thankfully I am no longer adhering to that rule of sticking with a show once I've put in some time. I walked away from a show several years ago and when I watch the show that comes on after that one, I usually see the last two minutes of the show I dropped and congratulate myself on a wise decision.

One show i gave up on after its first season was HTGAWM, it was way too painful for me to stick with it.  I also have been with Greys since ithe beginning, and will be there until the end. 

Honored Contributor

FYI - S19 is on next week.

Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

FYI - S19 is on next week.

Good, but there were no previews. I really like it. 

Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@twocatlou wrote:

@Tique I walked away from a show called The Have and Have Nots, after several years, just couldn't put up with how slow it moved along and how they had so many really dumb characters! My mom and I both walked away from it and do not miss it one bit!!!!!

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@Tique I walked away from a show called The Have and Have Nots, after several years, just couldn't put up with how slow it moved along and how they had so many really dumb characters! My mom and I both walked away from it and do not miss it one bit!!!!!

@CANDLEQUEEN   We both walked away from Haves. That one was hard because we had some of the best threads I've participated in about that show. Miss reading/participating in the posts more than the show.

Contributor

I walked away from two series and I honestly don't remember why.  Probably because I was recording so many different series at the time and couldn't keep up with the amount of space I had to record. LOL.  I walked away from Desperate Housewives and Glee.  Missed the last couple years of each and now I am dying to go back and catch up on them.

I will be with Grey's to the end.  I love it, have always loved it and usually watch it more than once.  I can't tell you how many times I have watched the reruns on Lifetime every day.  I can recite the lines to almost every episode in the first 6 seasons.  Then, for some ****** reason, they decide to start it all over again.  I know they showed about 12 seasons worth in the past, but now they just start back at Mer and Der on the floor, his cute naked butt that she throws a pillow over and Bailey the nazi.  This last week they showed Week 1, Season 1, when they should have been showing the 5 episodes where Derek and the hospital get shot.  Then they came back to Webber back as Chief and the interns playing doctor while the attendings fight for bucks for their department.

I am sure you all are right that Grey's will end soon.  But I, for one, will not be happy.

'Nuf said.

Esteemed Contributor

I'll be with Grey's till the end.   I watched Pretty Little Liars & Desperate Housewives & HTOGWM  to the end.

I DVR This Is Us and A Million Little Things but haven't gone back to watch lately.