Honored Contributor

Re: Grey's Anatomy - Possible Spoilers

@Tique wrote:

I am sticking with this show but it is getting harder.

Nice memorial for DeLuca but no one else needs to die for a while. Enough sadness and death!

@Tique I read on Yahoo that they said this may be the last season for Grey's. But I have heard that before!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Watching tonight's episode and thinking if this is the best they can do it should be the last season.

Teddy is my least favorite character so she's also the last person I want to watch for an entire show.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Esteemed Contributor

@Tique wrote:

Watching tonight's episode and thinking if his is the best they can do it should be the last season.

Teddy is my least favorite character so she's also the last person I want to watch for an entire show.

@Tique , does the episode revolve around Teddy?  If so I will pass.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Wsmom wrote:

@Tique wrote:

Watching tonight's episode and thinking if this is the best they can do it should be the last season.

@Wsmom  yes. Teddy and Owen. Teddy and Koracick. Teddy and Allison {The woman she was in love with}. Teddy and DeLuca. Teddy and Meredith. You see where I'm going with this.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Esteemed Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@Wsmom wrote:

@Tique wrote:

Watching tonight's episode and thinking if his is the best they can do it should be the last season.

@Wsmom   yes. Teddy and Owen. Teddy and Koracick. Teddy and Allison {The woman she was in love with}. Teddy and DeLuca. Teddy and Meredith. You see where I'm going with this.

@Tique , ugh...I think I will pass.  Thanks so much for the heads up.  

Honored Contributor

OMG!  I’ve been bla blaring on and on to friends that I recently went back to the beginning of Grey’s Anatomy.

I’d forgotten how wonderful and beautifully written they were.

More specifically, the scene where a woman dies because she has soot from a fire in her mouth was the kind of episode I could watch over and over and see something different each time.

If any of you are looking for something to watch and you want to take a trip down memory lane, watch the very early shows.

That’s it..That’s all I wanted.  I still watch Graves but it can’t come close to those early shows.

Honored Contributor

I only watched 1/2 of last night's episode, jeeze how much of that silliness can anyone take? It just went on and on. They definitely need new writers if they plan on continuing on past this season...

Valued Contributor

Las tnights show was in my mind terrible. I am so dissapointed in how the episodes have been going lately                  boring dream episodes etc. I think I will be viewing something else from now on as it is lately just too depressing and  I don't think we need deprpressing  shows at this time.Just my humble opinion.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have seen every episode in all 16 years, but this was my worst one yet !!!

Trusted Contributor

I have watched this show from the very beginning but this season has been so depressing. I have not even watched the last three episodes yet. It's like I now have to gear myself up to watch; where I used to watch eagerly and with anticipation. I know I will probably watch until the finale but I think I am ready for this program to come to an end.

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx